Galactic command crates must drop something valuable instead of junk

omaan

Getting junk all the time IS NOT FUN. They should put something valuable in it: grand chance cubes, a small chance to get a rare mount/gear part/other things from the old CM packs, a chance to get a case with 250+ k credits. BUT INSTEAD OF THIS we get JUNK all the time. Isn' that exciting :rak_02: NO IT ISNT Edited by omaan

I'm gonna quote from the new roadmap:

"Galactic Crate content improvements – we’re adding another slot in each crate that, no matter what Tier you’re in, grants a small chance to receive a higher tier Mod/Enhancement, Grand Chance Cube, CXP Buff, or CXP consumable."

There you go, you will have a chance to get any cartell-market-item there is in a command crate (mostly titles, dyes and pets of course :p). In addition, disintegrating stuff will grant components instead of cxp, so you'll always have at least some benefit out of "junk".

I like the new changes to Crates - UC when destroying the junk and a cube,buff and sth cool is very good. I think this is for the better :)

Thats a good change, however not all junk will be desintegrated into UC. Only gear pieces

I think GC is no longer awful like it used to be. But that's just me.:rak_03:

The new changes to crates are fine.

I agree. They have come a long way. I hated them at the onset, but with the existing improvements and the ones on the way, the system is now pretty enjoyable.