<APEX> is recruiting

DavetheEnforcer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for 1 or 2 more for our budding ranked PvP team. Need one good tank (any class) and one good sniper.. Hit any member of APEX up in game or whisper me on Atriss

You scrub mara's have to worry about stun bubbles lol

/bump. Looking for one more really good dps.

I've been thinking about taking up the PvE flag for awhile now. I parsed for the first time yesterday and did 1700dps, and some change... (EWH gear) Was wondering if there was any way I could get involved.

Thanks Insanus

I've been thinking about taking up the PvE flag for awhile now. I parsed for the first time yesterday and did 1700dps, and some change... (EWH gear) Was wondering if there was any way I could get involved.

Thanks Insanus

Yah man for sure. Shoot me a message tonight on Atriss or ætriss and we can talk. One of our TfB groups just lost a dps; so you'd be very welcome there

• 3 weeks later...
Only things I know about this guild is i see a few roaming around the PTS. So apart from the warstalker, resurgent/dreadslayer stuff what else do you offer our community ? Do we get a free lunch ?

Guild forum, Mumble, guild events, world bosses, etc. You also get a free lunch ;)

On another note, bump.

I was a member till my computer decided to fry :(

I sent Atriss a message the other day but hasn't got back to me.

Sorc healer Pri'mess just lookin for a guild to call home :)

Welcome back Broski. Ill shoot you an invite next time I see you on

• 2 weeks later...

Page 3, come on guys!!!! :p

Also, I talked to your spin off guild, they seemed more interested in keeping their name and trying to succeed on their own, I added a few as friends and we will remain allies. I let them know that if they ever change their mind to let me know :)

Page 3, come on guys!!!! :p

Also, I talked to your spin off guild, they seemed more interested in keeping their name and trying to succeed on their own, I added a few as friends and we will remain allies. I let them know that if they ever change their mind to let me know :)

Ha thanks man. Works been crazy...on another note, recruiting 1 healer for our raid 1.