New Player soon, which server?

ahwell

I am currently waiting for a new gaming rig for xmas, so cannot play just yet, i was wondering which server would you reccomend, i will be playing from the UK, would like to join a server that is not to over populated, will start by playing solo but would to join up with a kin/guild for more help and advice in the future.

I currently play LOTR online and have done for 3 years, i joined a kin there and found it to be very helpfull, any advice would be really welcome and thank you in advance for taking the time to reply. :)

I am currently waiting for a new gaming rig for xmas, so cannot play just yet, i was wondering which server would you reccomend, i will be playing from the UK, would like to join a server that is not to over populated, will start by playing solo but would to join up with a kin/guild for more help and advice in the future.

I currently play LOTR online and have done for 3 years, i joined a kin there and found it to be very helpfull, any advice would be really welcome and thank you in advance for taking the time to reply. :)

Not. One. Of. The. Full. Ones.