Able to marry Ashara in 1.2 patch

asue

Marry?

PFFT! Force that. I just hit it and quit iiiiiiiiiit!

Up top!

*raises hand*

Denied.

Not sure where you thought 1.2 was adding Dialogue with characters, Ashara not marrying isn't a bug to be fixed; she just doesn't want to do it if she sacrifices what little of the Jedi she holds dear.

Of all the things she wants to honor, its the part where Jedi can't marry without approval from the Council, but hey its the Inquisitor's problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in a future expansion with the SI and her either going to Tython, or to a neutral location to meet with Satele and maybe a few other Jedi Masters from the Council. I believe this is how it'll play out....

Inquisitor: Thank you for meeting us, Grandmaster. We have come to ask your permission to get married.

Satele: Whhaaaaaaaattttt?????

Ashara: It's true. We luv each other.

Satele: You wanna marry a SITH?!?!?!?!

Ashara: That's right. You got a problem with that?

Satele: Ok, fine. You're kicked.

Ashara: WOOHOO!!! Now I don't have to pay you lip service anymore! *gives all the Masters the finger and walks out*

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in a future expansion with the SI and her either going to Tython, or to a neutral location to meet with Satele and maybe a few other Jedi Masters from the Council. I believe this is how it'll play out....

Inquisitor: Thank you for meeting us, Grandmaster. We have come to ask your permission to get married.

Satele: Whhaaaaaaaattttt?????

Ashara: It's true. We luv each other.

Satele: You wanna marry a SITH?!?!?!?!

Ashara: That's right. You got a problem with that?

Satele: Ok, fine. You're kicked.

Ashara: WOOHOO!!! Now I don't have to pay you lip service anymore! *gives all the Masters the finger and walks out*

lol nice one :eek:

• 3 weeks later...

This could be in both posts really, but being masters of the dark side of the force (read Sith Inquisitor class overview), should gives us the ability to turn our beloved little Togruta from Jedi into Sith. The framework is there, just as it was with Bastila for Malek, she can't truly go back to the Order. There could be a wholse sequence of chats involving reciting the Sith code to her whilse she's restrained and zapping her with lightning until she breaks. If a pipsqueak like Malek can do it, why can't we as we arguably eclipse anything that Malek was if we're level 50?

Yes, I'm a guy. And certain females with certain ideological differences might think I'm being a sexist pig but I would have no qualms if a female Sith Inquisitor was able to do the same thing with a male companion. It's part of being Sith. The Emporer turned Anakin and tried to turn Luke... But Luke was the uberForce guy so that bit him in the ***, but we are in control. There's no gallant Jedi that's gonna try and save her (although that would make an interesting encounter - "What are you doing on my ship, little Jedi?" "Free Ashara, evil Sith brute!" "Oh, my stupid little Jedi fool. You've come too late, I'm afraid." *reveals Ashara dressed in Sith robes* "Ashara, kill him." "Yes...my master." :eek::eek:

Then you can marry her, or make her your second "unofficial" apprentice (rule of two doesn't apply to unofficial/secret apprentices apparently), or both.

Yes, I'm a guy. And certain females with certain ideological differences might think I'm being a sexist pig but I would have no qualms if a female Sith Inquisitor was able to do the same thing with a male companion. It's part of being Sith. The Emporer turned Anakin and tried to turn Luke... But Luke was the uberForce guy so that bit him in the ***, but we are in control. There's no gallant Jedi that's gonna try and save her (although that would make an interesting encounter - "What are you doing on my ship, little Jedi?" "Free Ashara, evil Sith brute!" "Oh, my stupid little Jedi fool. You've come too late, I'm afraid." *reveals Ashara dressed in Sith robes* "Ashara, kill him." "Yes...my master." :eek::eek:

I'm not a guy, and the fact that you can't turn her to the Dark Side is silly to me as well. I don't know if torture would be the real Inquisitor method. Based on theory, the Inquisitor should be the one seducing people the the dark side with the honeyed words (which the Sith Warrior does). In actual gameplay and story however, all your effective convincing is done by shocking people. So whichever, I guess. Either would fit.

For the record, I like Ashara's character. I just want to make our first interaction, which consisted of me persuading her to kill one of my fellow Sith to try to lure her to the Dark Side, actually make some kind of SENSE. Because lady, you followed me pretty much without a complaint after I did that and then killed your masters. Even if I am pretty neutral on the LS/DS thing, how are you not at least a little bit iffy about this whole set up.

If anything, it seems like Ashara should be the MOST malleable of all the apprentices.

Also, that scene you described would be pretty awesome.

Then you can marry her, or make her your second "unofficial" apprentice (rule of two doesn't apply to unofficial/secret apprentices apparently), or both.

the rule of two is not even invented yet that happens with darth bane after getting hands on darth revan holocron and tricking the leader of the dark brotherhood into using a thought bomb or mind bomb can`t rember of top of my head

the rule of two is not even invented yet that happens with darth bane after getting hands on darth revan holocron and tricking the leader of the dark brotherhood into using a thought bomb or mind bomb can`t rember of top of my head

I know, otherwise we wouldn't have armies of Sith. I've read the books. However if I were to be rolepaying as someone who practiced the rule fo two before Darth Bane went and thought-bombed the Dark Brotherhood, having an apprentice whilst training another is breaking that code... Which is why I don't group with other Sith. Just bounty hunters and agents, if anyone.