Suggestion about the columi gear tokens in FP HM's

Ok, after running 30+ hm flashpoints and seeing only 1 time (yes, 1 time) a token drop for my class (bounty hunter) and realizing that some of my npc companions have from 2 to 3 columi set pieces that i won on greed rolls because nobody on the party wanting them i decided to leave a suggestion...

Maybe instead of having 4 tokens, 1 per class, how about merging 2 classes for the flashpoint tokens? For example, having a sith warrior/inquisitor token and a agent/bh token. Because, to be honest, I'd rather be losing need rolls against other players than never seeing my class token drop...

Edited by Kapadocious

You unlucky!

I have been running HM's for a while and all I see is BH/Trooper and IA drops. our one friend just reached level 50 about two weeks ago, and already he has 3 pieces of Columi gear for his main spec, and 3 pieces of Columi gear for his off spec.

I only have one piece, and have been running it since end of December 2011 :(

Sorry to hear that you not getting any luck, but there are people in the same boat I think. I do agree with you that it should drop a token for the classes that are in your group. But that would be a huge amount of work to code in the game.

Anyways hope you get better luck.:)

Sounds like this problem isn't just us. I have run ~30 HM flashpoints in the past couple weeks, and the ONLY drop I've received was the BP off False Emperor. I would say well over 3/4 of the runs we do the tokens or loot rots because it's for someone not in the group. We ran 3 last night and out of all of the drops (Including the bonus bosses, and Tionese stuff off the other bosses) only 1 piece of loot could be USED by anyone in our group, and it was a duplicate.

There's no reason why they can't check the group makeup when they spawn the zone and drop loot for the people participating. Other games have done this quite successfully. I'd much rather get duplicates than running literally 3-4 HM a day and getting NOTHING. The worst is when we get Jedi drops the odd time we've run a full group of consulars (1 tank, 1 heal, 2 DPS.. our guild is Consular heavy) as even our companions can't use the crap. We had one run of full consulars and in 2 zones every piece that dropped was Jedi gear.

It's getting beyond frustrating, and we're joking that maybe they ARE checking who's in the group and not dropping their loot on purpose.

Hopefully with the changes to the daily/weekly patch that went live, we'll get enough commendations to buy our gear before running ~60 Hard Modes per slot (which seems about the rate we're getting tokens)