Now that we have superior augments

RaithHarth

For alacrity you want either want a low alacrity or a high alacrity build. You can obtain breakpoints here. This is because of gcd rounding, if you want some information, you can look here.

Power is linear, so each point will always be worth the same.

For crit I have mostly 1800-2000, but no real clue when diminishing returns hit too hard.

For alacrity you want either want a low alacrity or a high alacrity build. You can obtain breakpoints here. This is because of gcd rounding, if you want some information, you can look here.

Power is linear, so each point will always be worth the same.

For crit I have mostly 1800-2000, but no real clue when diminishing returns hit too hard.

What about accuracy is it worth putting points into that too?

What about accuracy is it worth putting points into that too?

110% accuracy is a must in PvE. You have it with 737 points, so go as close as possible. With ~248 gear rating it should be one Enhancement, accuracy stim and 3 augments

110% accuracy is a must in PvE. You have it with 737 points, so go as close as possible. With ~248 gear rating it should be one Enhancement, accuracy stim and 3 augments

I'm mainly a pvp'er would that also apply to that as well?

Stim + 5 Augments will result in 109.99. That's currently the best option.

I'm mainly a pvp'er would that also apply to that as well?

You don't need additional accuracy for PvP. In the combat system, there is a roll accuracy vs defense (for both, Melee-ranged defense and force tech defense). Most DPS- and Heal-classes have close to no defense chance, so >100% accuracy is not really needed. The only use for more than 100% accuracy is, to hit tanks. So, for PvP, you just invest your stats in crit, alacrity, power, mastery and/or endurance.

What is the max I can go before experiencing diminishing returns on Alacrity, Critical and Power?

Diminishing returns are beginning at around 1800-2000 for Crit and Alacrity. I don't know, wether Power has something similar, but usually, if you have too much stat points for Crit and Alacrity, you invest it into power instead. Regarding the fact, that there are no Power Augments (236&240), you can go with Mastery.

For PvE I mainly go: 735 Accuracy --> 1856+ Alacrity --> the rest into Crit. There are some classes, that have a +3% Alacrity bonus (Lightning/Telekinetics +5% afaik), so you don't need 1856+ points, but only something around 1400 (1100 Sorc).

For PvP, I just use my PvE gear, because it doesn't really matter regarding the fact, that I don't do much ranked PvP. For regular Warzones, it's Skill > Gear with a large grain of noob-lottery.