Latest Cartel Market Additions - October 22

DanielSteed

Hello everyone!

With today's update a few new items have been added to the Cartel Market. A full breakdown of them can be found here!

I've been "raging" at Eric lately cuz of the whole 'conquest values notification 2 days late no match up with in-game ui' debacle....and....frankly i despise the whole micro-transaction philosophy (as opposed to just incorporating the same shiny items to quests & surprises IN-GAME) .... but.... i must admit.....

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH DEV TEAM FOR THESE 2 ADDITIONS:

"

Advanced Teal Color Crystal

Available Now!"

"

HK-55 Chapter: Shroud of Memory

Available Now!"

GREAT DECISION , Cartel or not, so THANKS AGAIN. :D

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hello everyone!

With today's update a few new items have been added to the Cartel Market. A full breakdown of them can be found here!

Hello! I was amazed to see that you gave us Malgus' new set right away! Together with some other things i see, we can say that is a nice addition in general!

Allow me though to mention 2 things that many ppl wanted from the very begin of this game like myself.

1st: Many ppl back then, when we first saw the class trailers, hoped to see the specific Sith Juggernaut armor as it is in the game and we got very dissapointed that this never happened up to this day and personally i cannot understand why? I mean, the armor is already available in the game in the exact textures (im not talkng about D. Skotias' armor which has nothing to do with it, like some ppl have said in other threads) and you only have to change the shoulders.

2nd: I hope to see an option where we can have D.Malgus' deformed face and why not, to have a more evil look as a result of going to the dark side.

Maybe those things have been mentioned again in the past BUT we are talking about simple things (especially the armor) that ppl wanted from the begin and in any case, since the game went f2p we saw items available to players that usually dont see in mmos like major heros' armors etc, so why not finally add something, like the armor, that was meant to be available to players from the begin? Thx!

Edited by Epicmythic

Apologies in advance, as I am not sure it is the right thread to post this question but I am really curious about

is this a permanent Cartel Market item? Or does it have time-limited availability? I am asking because I plan to get it next month, but if its time limited I will ask around for some cash quicker. Don't want to lose this chance like I lost the chance to buy Revan's Armor Set (rip.)

Thanks!

Hello everyone!

Need some more Female character set please to many slave girl sets getting around, need some more options.

Hello everyone!

Available Now!"

If I buy this unlock does it count for account ? or is it only for 1 character ?

For example i buy it on my main shadow toon, and then i relog to US server and have to buy it again on another toon ?

If it is for One toon, it is insanely over priced. :eek:

Or is this account unlock ?

:confused:

Edited by -Spc

If I buy this unlock does it count for account ? or is it only for 1 character ?

The unlock is for your entire account. Eric Musco explained it on another thread :

Hey all,

To clear up any confusion, here is how the HK-55 Chapter Unlock works. Purchasing this item will unlock it on your entire account. You will not be able to use the item after purchasing it unless the character is eligible (which means completed Chapter IX). If an eligible character uses the item and does not see the Alliance Alert, relog. Any other character should now see it as an Alliance Alert only if they are eligible. If they aren't they will see it pop as an Alert as soon as they are.

Thanks all.

-eric

• Dev Post

is this a permanent Cartel Market item? Or does it have time-limited availability? I am asking because I plan to get it next month, but if its time limited I will ask around for some cash quicker. Don't want to lose this chance like I lost the chance to buy Revan's Armor Set (rip.)

Currently the team has no plans on removing the HK-55 Chapter from the Cartel Market. If that were to change, we'd be sure to communicate that change well in advance!

Building off of what Phenglei said, it is our intention that the HK-55 Chapter is an account unlock. There have been a few player reports about this not working as intended, which the team is currently investigating.

Edited by DanielSteed

Currently the team has no plans on removing the HK-55 Chapter from the Cartel Market. If that were to change, we'd be sure to communicate that change well in advance!

Building off of what Phenglei said, it is our intension that the HK-55 Chapter is an account unlock. There have been a few player reports about this not working as intended, which the team is currently investigating.

Thank you for clarification.

After perchasing Shroud of Memory from the CM, Arma Rasa doesn't show up in the Alliance Alerts for any of my alts (it worked fine on the toon I purchased the item with). I've tried reloging, changing servers, and restarting the game; none of that has fixed the issue.

After perchasing Shroud of Memory from the CM, Arma Rasa doesn't show up in the Alliance Alerts for any of my alts (it worked fine on the toon I purchased the item with). I've tried reloging, changing servers, and restarting the game; none of that has fixed the issue.

I think this unlock is bugged, and works only for 1 character until they fix it. Maybe they should lower it's price because a lot of people bought HK-55 Chapter unlock and only got it working on 1 character.

:(

Edited by -Spc

:( Dang,I was all set to drop the 3.8k cc on this thing, but with all these questions and concerns, not a chance, I'll wait till this is sorted and confirmed. For that price, any aggravation in getting him across all my toons ain't worth it.