Patch notes what?????

"Boss encounters no longer drop rewards until the entire encounter has been cleared of enemies."

***???? So the entire flashpoint has to be cleared of all trash mobs now taking longer? P

Corrected... Late and eyes tired... Thanks for pointing out my error...

Edited by IrishTR
Misread

Someone did I clearly misinterpreted the "Boss Encounter" part as reading The boss encounter will not drop anything until all mobs in the instance are cleared... When you work 36hrs straight and come to seeing a patch like that, sorta jump the gun I suppose.

anyone able to explain this change to OP rather than make jokes?

id assume the encounter is the word that makes the difference.. and people wouldnt make jokes if he wasnt so quick to jump to unsub for something he doesnt know.. hes not asking for clarification..hes just complaining about the system then threatening to unsub.

Someone did I clearly misinterpreted the "Boss Encounter" part as reading The boss encounter will not drop anything until all mobs in the instance are cleared... When you work 36hrs straight and come to seeing a patch like that, sorta jump the gun I suppose.

I had to re-read that note as well. My first thought when glancing at it was the same as yours, that they'd all be "clear all" requirements. However, as was pointed out, the "encounter" being the keyword, cleared it up.

I definitely don't mean to jump all over you but maybe next time reread at least twice or even 3 times before freaking out on the forums. :)

We all make mistakes though I do understand that.

Why read something 3 times when you can get 10 pompous little *****s to jump all over you for making a slight error