Time to itemize. Need opinions

Mookind

Hey guys im a sorc healer that just hit full rakata.

Going to start trying to down HM EC so i need to start itemizing.

Does anyone have links min/maxing for our class?

I feel like i have way to much alacrity and want to replace it with surge. But I want to be sure before i make the change. Any input you have would be great.

Hey guys im a sorc healer that just hit full rakata.

Going to start trying to down HM EC so i need to start itemizing.

Does anyone have links min/maxing for our class?

I feel like i have way to much alacrity and want to replace it with surge. But I want to be sure before i make the change. Any input you have would be great.

First off any alac above 10% is uselesss trust me i tried to stack it in augments.

Power and surge are the way to go.

get some augmented gear i run with only 2 pieces of rakata and 1 campaign chest now. I moved mods from my black hole chest to my legs. my leg armor of black hole to the legs but the other mods to my saber.

WP augments over alacrity( i bought all alacrity at first.)

after 10% its like 2% per .1 seconds.... you want you heals to Hit Harder, you are going to rely a lot on inverate ,revication and that hot what ever its called.

ALWAYS hot the tank(gives armor bonus) try to stand in your own revication so when you consume you give yourself a chance to heal. also cleanse yourself its a free 500-800 hp

WP augments over alacrity( i bought all alacrity at first.)

after 10% its like 2% per .1 seconds.... you want you heals to Hit Harder, you are going to rely a lot on inverate, revication and that hot what ever its called.

Resurgence is the name of the HoT you are thinking of :p.

• 2 months later...

I am currently running the follow itemisation in PvE:

Crit: ~34% (stims + operative buff will get you to 40%)

Surge: ~74%

Alacrity: ~10%

Power rating: 996

I have read that if you have the option (e.g. when choosing augments) you should always go for willpower over power. Per point power gives marginally more healing bonus (something like 0.17 per point), however willpower gives healing bonus (0.14) + a small crit bonus, and this crit bonus is capped at 30% and not affected by diminishing returns, which makes willpower more valuable.

However, I have augmented both power and crit, as I feel the margin is so slight and doesn't have an impact on my performance.