Fix for Glitches and Bugs

Bantic

I guarantee that this method will fix all of the glitches and bugs you are experiencing in the game! It's both logical, practical and effective. Patience! No, not sick people. (Definition of PATIENT. 1. : bearing pains or trials calmly or without complaint). Who invented that word anyway?

Well let's get right down to it people. If you have a bug, report it in a calm and organized fashion explaining what you were doing and what happened that you consider to be a bug. Getting angry will only make customer service representative ignore it completely, some, not all. Trust me I've worked customer service. No one wants to help someone who is angry, it's just human nature.

Now sit back and enjoy what parts of the game are working for you and the bug will eventually be fixed! Now time wise there are many factors to consider. First of all programming is haaarrd. It takes many years or education and practice, and there are always new things to learn. If you fix one problem you celebrate! But oh wait, fixing that problem in that way, caused 10 more problems. Back to the drawing board!

Perfection takes time. And as long as people support this game, SWTOR has all the time in the word to become better and better with every passing year.

Some people are upset that the game was released with so many bugs, but look on the opposite side. Many people would be upset if the game wasn't released! Who cares about a couple bugs I just want to enjoy my game! It's simple business strategy to appeal to the masses, think of the backfire if they missed that release date! There will always be bugs, every game will always have bugs. So by saying the game should have none when released is saying the game should never be released.

Patience people, it makes you look more like a dignified and respected person rather than a child throwing a tantrum for not getting their way. Please support the game and watch the glitches and bugs fly away!

Edit: Throwing in a little bit of extra information for people who read this and still want to rage. You agreed to this game, you clicked agree! If you read it and didn't agree why did you agree?? I'm guessing you didn't read it huh? Me either.

Edited by Bantic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a brand new car yesterday.

It was delivered today.

It had no tyres, the indicators constantly flashed, the seats didnt have any padding so I was sitting on raw metal and the CD Player kept on playing music by Jedward with no off button.

I happily sat in my new car and enjoyed the smell, extremely happy that I had bought a a brand new car with all these problems that were going to get fixed real soon.

It's been 6 months now, so far I have some seat padding..... still waiting on those tyres.

It's okay though, its a brand new car, you expect problems like this right?

RIGHT??

It was delivered today.

It had no tyres, the indicators constantly flashed, the seats didnt have any padding so I was sitting on raw metal and the CD Player kept on playing music by Jedward with no off button.

I happily sat in my new car and enjoyed the smell, extremely happy that I had bought a a brand new car with all these problems that were going to get fixed real soon.

It's been 6 months now, so far I have some seat padding..... still waiting on those tyres.

RIGHT??

You just compared a car to a video game... are you ok? Do you need to see a therapist? They are completely different things.

Also I'm questioning if you even read my post, as I explained how programming is a unique form of merchandise. There are bugs in EVERYTHING, FOREVER AND ALWAYS. Unless it's some dinky program that does nothing entertaining.

Edited by Bantic

Your obviously not bright enough to understand what an analogy is.

You're obviously not bright enough to give an accurate analogy.

Cars break down after use.. right? RIGHT?! Your CD is perfectly fine, the game just broke down because you started using it. Think first, post later. kthxbye troll

Edited by Bantic

You are obviously in the wrong place my friend! I think your looking for magically fairy land where everything works out perfectly. Welcome to life. If you want games that are less buggy on release, try console. But oh wait! Those have bugs too and get updated, and you have to wait for those updates! Oh snap! Maybe you should just give up on games all together? I hear Candy Land is in final release with no bugs or glitches, try that. Edited by Bantic

You are obviously in the wrong place my friend! I think your looking for magically fairy land where everything works out perfectly. Welcome to life. If you want games that are less buggy on release, try console. But oh wait! Those have bugs too and get updated, and you have to wait for those updates! Oh snap! Maybe you should just give up on games all together? I hear Candy Land is in final release with no bugs or glitches, try that.

You do realise that if a single player game shipped with so many glaring bugs the companies reputation would be damaged?

Have you even played any of Bioware's previous titles? in that you should know that they have never ever released such a game with so many obvious issues.

When you cant advance your character because of a bug, or cant login to the game or suffer constant crashes then maybe you will appreciate why some people are so angry at a company they PAID money to, for a GAME, they should be able to PLAY!

Notice how I capitalised key words in the hope your backwards brain will interpret.

I have experienced bugs! In fact my account was completely f-ed up and I couldn't even use the forums! I calmly asked for help and look at me now! I'm telling you patience! You getting upset is not going to solve anything! In fact, some experts say leads to memory loss and suicide. If you find something to occupy your time like another character, then the fix will come faster! Trust me.

You're the one with the backwards brain. If you have ever done or bought anything in life, things happen and you don't get what you want. You ask for help, and wait, and it gets fixed! You're the one with uncontrollable emotions, is patience impossible for you? You are talking magically fairy land where everything should go your way, and your saying I'm backwards?

Damn right you paid money for the game! Then you agreed to their terms and now you are raging about them! Funny how things work out right?

Edited by Bantic

I have experienced bugs! In fact my account was completely f-ed up and I couldn't even use the forums! I calmly asked for help and look at me now! I'm telling you patients! You getting upset is not going to solve anything! In fact, some experts say leads to memory loss and suicide. If you find something to occupy your time like another character, then the fix will come faster! Trust me.

LOL! Have you even tried their customer service?

Why you remain still in denial at so many glaringly obvious issues is beyond me. Go and explain to one of your non-gaming friends how you bought a product with so many things wrong with it you couldn't really enjoy it for what you orginally bought it for.

I can guarantee you, they will tell you to A: ask for your money back, B: Complain.

I chose B: I complain and I cancelled

Ok good, that's your opinion! Obviously you answered my question about being unable to have patience. You're right! If I talk to someone who isn't a gamer they wont understand what I'm even buying a game for! Good for you thinking critically on that one. But if you did ask a gamer, who has common sense. And said, ya this game is really great but there are some bugs that get me frustrated. He would say!!!!... wait for it.

A. Have patience! They will fix the game because they want you to stay subscribed! Or B. Unsubscribe and wait for them to fix it, or C. Unsubscribe all together! Either choice, is up to you! I'm here for the people who have some sense of control over themselves and are willing to give patience a chance.

Edited by Bantic

It was delivered today.

RIGHT??

You're obviously not bright enough to give an accurate analogy.

Cars break down after use.. right? RIGHT?! Your CD is perfectly fine, the game just broke down because you started using it. Think first, post later. kthxbye troll

Lol Theidan you have been brutally powned

You really are one of a kind aren't you.

You must be that kid who waits for everyone else to get their party food first before you get any, then when you get there, you realise all the good stuff has gone, because you waited.

Enjoy your waiting. Hope it works out for you. I'm sure you will be having great fun.

Waiting............

There you go again with your incredible inaccurate analogies! Where do you come up with those!? I must knowwsss now tellllss me nooowwwsss!

I'm the kind of person who doesn't get mad at silly things that are fixable, because that would just make me seem like a kid throwing a tantrum now wouldn't it?

Also, I'm DOING SOMETHING to entertain myself, while waiting. kthxbye troll, get a clue.

Edited by Bantic

It was delivered today.

RIGHT??

Possibly the worst analogy I have ever heard.

A car is a finite product, software development, particularly in the MMORPG arena is an organic, on-going process.

MMORPGs by their very definition are never finished or perfect when they are released. Finite, manufactured products that could well kill people if they are defective must be on the other hand.

Fail logic is fail.

Driz

Not sure if anyone knows but...it's not patients, those are actually sick people in hospitals and the like, the word you seek is patience.

And while patience is a virtue, and while it is all fine and dandy to wait for the company to fix bugs, reality is however that no one has unlimited patience. I haven't had much bug problem yet personally, but hearing about bugs that have been there since beta and have been complained about just as long, that's just silly and should not be in a full release version of a game.

One can only be patient for so long before growing sick and tired of it.

well we need tow ait for abit and wait for fixes first all. MMO are a specail nithc in gaming and always beeing updated/patch, etc due to how tehy made vs normal games. most normaly games don't account for 1000's of poeple in 1 server.

now with the car vs game ex-sample.

a game shippign wiht bugs happends, all the time hopefully not but there nrmal a glitch or 2 here or there sometimes due to computer/software set ups.

now this be liek you ordering a car, getting it, driving it off the lot, thena fter some test running around, maybe a few minor thing not right, radio no programmed how you wanted it, tired weights fell off, and maybe it not as clean as you think it should of be. now car does work(as does this game) but it not as tuned and polished as you wanted it to be, but luckly everythign wrong is fixable just need time and effort to be put in.

now play nice you 2.

You just compared a car to a video game... are you ok? Do you need to see a therapist? They are completely different things.

let me see....manufactured product on the right....manufactured product on the left.....they sitll look like the same thing to me, from a customer's PoV

Edited by blackcerberus

let me see....manufactured product on the right....manufactures roduct on the left.....they sitll look like the same thing to me, from a customer's PoV

By definition of manufacture, games are not manufactured. The CD and cases may be, but not the game.