Biochem needs a "Restore 'x amount' of force" medical unit item!!

JediEwokFluff

Nuh-uh, it's not needed.

You need to learn to manage your force, it's the Force, not some mana that can be restored by gulping down a bottle of blue milk.

Maybe it's logical to introduce an item - e.g. an implant that will increase force regen by +1 every other second, for example, but that must be the only thing it does - no other bonuses.

Anyway, there will be no force pots. Deal with it.

No, for game play it would be unbalanced. take it as truth.

It would either be unbalanced or they would balance everything around every class using them in which case it would end up exactly where we are now without them. Except you now have another thing to buy and keep in your inventory.

Don't pay attention to these nay-sayers. I have a solution for you!

You can indirectly restore force points quicker by purchasing Adrenals that increase Alacrity for x seconds. This will reduce your global cooldown and you can use your force gaining abilities, such as right-click, in quick succession!

This would be a poor use of this Adrenal imho, but it will get the job done.

He just suggested a solution that does not require a game-breaking stuff introduction. GCD reduction will help to squeeze a force-recharging ability in the rotation.

Srsly, other classes do not have their class energy restorers, only skills. If you implement force pots, you'll have to implement heatsinks/coolants/etc for every other class in the game, which is stupid and useless - things are working fine as they are.

As a healer I have no trouble with managing my force, if you're dps - maybe it's better to think about using different rotation?

Edited by Fryster