Producer Livestream Today!

EricMusco

Hey folks,

Just a reminder that Ben and I will be live this afternoon on our Producer Livestream. Tune in as we will discuss all things going on right now and what is coming in the next month or two! If you can't make the stream come back here afterwards for a full wrap-up. Here are the details:

Stream link

Today

2-2:30PM (PST)

Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric

Where can one watch the livestream?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

Just a reminder that Ben and I will be live this afternoon on our Producer Livestream. Tune in as we will discuss all things going on right now and what is coming in the next month or two! If you can't make the stream come back here afterwards for a full wrap-up. Here are the details:

Stream link

Today

Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric

I can play all my online games besides SWTOR since today's patch. Me and several thousand other players launcher will not even launch the game at all telling us unable to retrieve patch 208. I am not surprised seeing as how my HK51s weapon and BH-X7 Companion custimization was removed from HK51 after tuesdays mess of a patch.

Hey folks,

Stream link

Today

Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric

You know the stream will be full of hate and anger today, don't you?

Hey folks,

Stream link

Today

Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric

Good thing you are using twitch, because your own network isn't working again (For most in Europe). Instead of making useless streams, make a working game! That includes useful hardware and a good network partner. Please don't make any more "advancements" until at least 50 % of the existing errors are fixed.

Thanks for the livestream - been posting some feedback on chapter X, but it's probably completely lost, do you have a seaprate topic we can write our thoughts on it so you can see?

I enjoyed, one of the things i loved most of it is that we are seeing new areas and more new assets rather than re-use of existing areas, and older assets, this really makes it a treat, and all the other action voice acting, script is top notch, but that has always been so.

Wondering why we are having a lot of Agent old companions in main roles? other compelling ones are around surely, and what about some more brand new main ones too - even though we don't want to overcrowd the main rosta - but, new ones non-old class companion ones like the male Voss from the Consular story or a Yoda Orteg - would really excite me and we think it would be awesome - especially since we don't have a damage tk, damage balance, or healing based consular sage companion - no sage based companion exists, and both these characters would be excellent there.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Thank you to everyone who tuned in today! If you missed the stream, or just want to catch up, here is a recap of the things we talked about.

Community Topics

• Chapter X Launch - We know this week has had its rough patches with the launch of Chapter X. We are working internally to improve these processes to avoid things like this from happening in the future. Thank all of you for your patience this week.
  • Anarchist Pack - We have definitely seen excitement around the new items in the pack, but the pack reviews have been mixed. Please keep the feedback coming as the MTX team is always looking at ways to adjust.

February Subscriber Gift

• Be a subscriber who is opted in to receive emails by 2/14...
  • Receive a code for 1050 Cartel Coins
  • Receive a code you can give a friend which will give them access to Chapter I: The Hunt along with a free level 60
  • If you want to opt in to receive emails, go to your account page on swtor.com and you opt in there

Chapter XI: Disavowed

• Launches March 10th
  • Join forces with Major Aric Jorgan of Havoc Squad

Eternal Championship

• Fight through 10 bosses
  • Weekly Missions for defeating bosses 5, 7, and 10
  • Rare Mount and Mini-pet drops
  • Blog coming later this month
  • View the archive of the live stream for some Eternal Championship footage

New Warzone

• Coming in April with Chapter XII
  • Cross Faction Alliance teams fight together with players from opposite Factions on the same team
  • Lana Beniko will be voicing this Warzone
  • 2-5 control points throughout the map
  • Collect power-ups that affect the control points
  • PTS is planned to start in 2-3 weeks (I will pass on info as I have it)

Bonus

• Rishi Arena is coming as well
  • Will come to PTS along with the new Warzone
  • Launch date TBD

Quality of Life

• These changes are coming with Chapter XII in April
  • You can now have all five Strongholds active at a time
  • 50% increase in decoration limits for Guild Flagships
  • Common decoration limit increased to 999
  • Guilds can now have 1,000 members!
  • There is now a Legacy Name column in your guild where you can designate that Legacy's main character
  • Mass selection for editing Guild Members
  • We are working on some other QoL improvements as well which we will hopefully announce in the next few weeks

Sub Rewards

• Sub by March 1st to qualify for Early Access to Chapter XI and to receive the HK-55 inspired helmet

Thanks everyone!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Seeing the cross-faction support for PVP, I have been wondering if we would also be expanding the guilds to be cross-faction as well. It'd be a really big help for us who enjoy the classes and stories of both factions while still being a part of a community of players we love. Thanks

Eric,

Why are you making everything solo. The new warzone if I wanted to do it I can't que up with my boyfriend? The eternal Championship if I want to do it with my boyfriend I can't or lose the rewards. Do you honesty dislike people that like to play with their boyfriends/spouses? That is the impression you are giving.

We lost a good friend recently because of this.

Good job on the 1050 cartel coins it is a good sub giveaway, although the HK-55 helmet is more questionable though at least it's free and comes with my SUB. However, you guys really need to address the patch it was really bad that people on the forums were providing more customer support then you guys did.

:rak_03::rak_04::rak_03:

I hereby acknowledge all jet pack related bugs! We know that those have not been working as expected, and I spoke with the team that handles that, and we are going to prioritize Shae's and Headhunter's jetpacks. After that we'll kind of "go down the list" as we have a chance. For now, though, I have let them know that you folks really want to see them fixed, so we'll see what we can do, starting with the aforementioned two. Right now, we're seeing if we can get it into 3.1 - no promises.

-Tait

This came from more than a year ago. When the hell will you guys fix the jet packs? If you're going to do QoL stuff, why ignore this?

Edited by Millardkillmoore

• Dev Post
Here's a silly question - How do you Opt in for Emails?

I know this question will come up a bit. From the homepage (http://www.swtor.com), login and then click on your username in the top right corner and go to account. From there go to the Basic Information tab and scroll down. You will see three check boxes, you only need to opt in to SWTOR emails.

-eric

I know this question will come up a bit. From the homepage (http://www.swtor.com), login and then click on your username in the top right corner and go to account. From there go to the Basic Information tab and scroll down. You will see three check boxes, you only need to opt in to SWTOR emails.

-eric

Nice to see you're reading this thread. Any word on the broken jet packs? It's ridiculous that we've had to wait this long and no dev will speak on it no matter how much anybody asks.