What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

Mine is hjärndöd wich mean braindead in swedish. I did not know that the legacy name would be permanent and be stuck over your head so I just wrote whatever.. I kind of regret it now..lol Edited by Nitzer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine on Ven Zallow this past weekend, and was happy my first choice was open. So mine is Daragon, a spacer family originally appearing around 5000 BBY. Notable members would be Gav and Jori, a brother and sister that inadvertently set off the Great Hyperspace War when they stumbled upon Korriban, ending a millenia long period of isolation for the Sith Empire. Gav would also end up as Naga Sadow's apprentice. So lots of fun possibilities there.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite historical figures: Simon de Montfort IV, Lord Protector of England for 3 years in the 13th century. Had to take away the throne from Henry the III because he was a horrible King and was bankrupting the country. Also wrote the Oxford Provisions and established the House of Commons in England to give the populace (mostly merchants and such) a voice in the government. The basis for our House of Representatives. He was about justice and everyone having an equal voice in how they are governed. I quite like that.

I tried to make de'Montfort, but they said Montfort was "an invalid name" -- which quite surprised me. Not sure what the story is about that. So I changed the name to Montford and it was accepted. Go figure.

I wanted something original as well as fitting for all of my characters. Being on a RP server I wanted to be sure that what ever I chose would be fitting. Which was hard seeing as they cover 5 species. >.<

I ended up going with 'Ayros'

I'm fairly happy with it. :)

My legacy name is Xanadu :3 Xan has been my nickname and alter ego for 6 years now, and I made my toon [Xanvai], but ditched her for a different toon who originally was my alt [but is now my main] named Asphixi. At my old work, people would call me Xanadu to remember my 'name' by, so it kinda stuck.

Xanadu is a "place of paradise and perfection", so I thought it kinda meshed in a wierd, kinky way with Asphixi (asphixiation). Ayyyyyyye xD