Time To Vote For Your Sorcerer Class Representative!

EricMusco

Who should be your Sorcerer Class Representative?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be your Sorcerer Class Representative?

• Nibbon
    • FrumpytheClown
    • Psirebral

It was blatantly obvious that the 2k remark came from a Ranked PvP perspective, if you couldn't work that out from the fact the discussion is Majorly PvP orientated and the rest of the post went on to talk about PvP.

Seriously - Nibbon is your PvE rep that is blatantly obvious from the other poll, so what if you need to go to the sage thread to post comments for him. (were not still in the days of OMG nerf sorcs but Sages are ok are we? used to crack me up on release lol)

At the end of the day the people majorly content and competing with Sorc will rarely post because every time a good player states its a game play issue the QQers jump on board and tear them to pieces, that alone is a major reason im backing Psi for Sorc rep from a PvP perspective because then it gives us a voice higher up the chain in PvP instead of some whiny skill ;lacking fool, its quite literally that simple.

Marauders are an issue yes, also LoS is a part of the game so it has every right to be used as a condition. As far as face tanking snipers, if we did rule out LoS then that means you're face tanking them.

Logic fail there.

LoS is a part of the game, granted.

You cannot be LoSing a sniper 100% of the time.

And lack of LoS is not equal to facetanking.

Logic fail there.

LoS is a part of the game, granted.

You cannot be LoSing a sniper 100% of the time.

And lack of LoS is not equal to facetanking.

There is literally not a single wz where you aren't in a position to los a sniper unless you are bad at positioning. Given how much you keep complaining about snipers, the answer is obvious.

At the end of the day the people majorly content and competing with Sorc will rarely post because every time a good player states its a game play issue the QQers jump on board and tear them to pieces, that alone is a major reason im backing Psi for Sorc rep from a PvP perspective because then it gives us a voice higher up the chain in PvP instead of some whiny skill ;lacking fool, its quite literally that simple.

this guy gets it

• 2 weeks later...

I have worried about lightning/TK specs lheavier dependance on standing still. I found that the changes to gunnery commandos/mercs for example made a more dynamic gameplay than lightning could drum up.

i've felt that either force jump aability which is basically a mage blink but with a jump animation instead (fancy front flip or backflip ) would be cool

other options i played around with was allowing turbulence/TB, tk wave/LS and TK throw/Light to allow a knock back, if you had gained a certain amount of charges, charges could either be consumed to give longer knockbacks to any of those 3 abilities