sith warrior

legolegion

If what

Draahg

says is correct, the warrior was never intended to be

anything other than a pawn.

What would have happened to the other intended apprentice depends on it Barras felt the same way about him. The fact that Barras didn't kill him outright would seem to argue that either

Barras had more respect for him, though,

or had some other way to use him.

On the other hand, if

Draahg

was wrong, it may be that Barras had decided that the warrior actually

was the better candidate and tried to kill him/her out of fear of his/her future power, not as part of a plan.

I don't think

Draahg

was lying, though.

Well Baras said both Vemrin and the SW where going to become Sith, so I guess he would have been assigned to some other minor Sith Lord that works under Baras in his power structure, alternatively since Baras is known to have had 3 Apprentices at once he might have kept him around as a minor apprentice.

• 1 month later...
If what

Draahg

says is correct, the warrior was never intended to be

anything other than a pawn.

What would have happened to the other intended apprentice depends on it Barras felt the same way about him. The fact that Barras didn't kill him outright would seem to argue that either

Barras had more respect for him, though,

or had some other way to use him.

On the other hand, if

Draahg

was wrong, it may be that Barras had decided that the warrior actually

was the better candidate and tried to kill him/her out of fear of his/her future power, not as part of a plan.

I don't think

Draahg

was lying, though.

Draahg may have been mislead into thinking that he (and not the warrior) was intended to be used as Baras' "ace-up-his-sleeve". My belief is this:

After killing/secretly-sparing Tremel, Baras believes that you are going to be his apprentice. Vemrin dies, and Baras' beliefs are confirmed. Then you beat down General Something (Balmorra), Rathari, Yonlach and Yu-li, Volryder, Nomen Karr and Jaesa, whom you turn to your side after you defeat her. This all solidifies Baras' belief in your power. After killing the Republic generals and completing Plan Zero (starting the Second Great Hyperspace War), Baras believes you are truly very powerful and sends you to kill Vengean. After you beat Vengean, Baras sees you as too much of a threat and has Lord Draahg (who helped you kill Vengean) plant a bomb to kill you, but you are rescued by the Emperor's Hand, who name you Emperor's Wrath. After killing the Voice of the Emperor per the Emperor's request, facing Draahg for the first time and throwing him into fire, freeing the Entity and killing Draahg a second time, you face Baras and exile, imprison, or kill him

If Vemrin had survived, I think he would've been the Lord Draahg of the story.