Gearing

memerobot

Can anyone help me in gearing my sniper?

How much alacrity and critical should I put for both PvE and PvP?

Does it change too much with specs as well?

I am already counting out 1 earpiece and 3 augments ( which I usually do as 1 for earpiece and 2 for armor pieces(wrists and waist since they are the cheapest ) ) for the 110% accuracy in case of PvE, leaving me with 9 slots on enhancements/earpiece and 11 slots for augments, for other stats. That is if it isn't necessary to change too much to swap between PvE and PvP gear, of course.

Edited by memerobot

Can anyone help me in gearing my sniper?

How much alacrity and critical should I put for both PvE and PvP?

Does it change too much with specs as well?

I am already counting out 1 earpiece and 3 augments ( which I usually do as 1 for earpiece and 2 for armor pieces(wrists and waist since they are the cheapest ) ) for the 110% accuracy in case of PvE, leaving me with 9 slots on enhancements/earpiece and 11 slots for augments, for other stats

1860 Alacrity and then the rest in Critical, would end up very close to 1600 Critical.

For gearing, assuming 248 gear, you need 6 pieces with alacrity, I would advise using your 2 implants and then you only need 4 alacrity enhancements, along with that you need 5xSuperior Alacrity Augment 46 (rating 236), and then rest of the enhancements and augments in Critical.

Personally, I would advise against using your earpiece as your accuracy piece and instead use one with alacrity, since alacrity enhancements are fairly rare and you will easily get accuracy enhancements from the normal gear.

1860 Alacrity and then the rest in Critical, would end up very close to 1600 Critical.

For gearing, assuming 248 gear, you need 6 pieces with alacrity, I would advise using your 2 implants and then you only need 4 alacrity enhancements, along with that you need 5xSuperior Alacrity Augment 46 (rating 236), and then rest of the enhancements and augments in Critical.

Would this be for PvE? Or also works for PvP?

Personally, I would advise against using your earpiece as your accuracy piece and instead use one with alacrity, since alacrity enhancements are fairly rare and you will easily get accuracy enhancements from the normal gear.

Well, I have a large amount of them, hence why I am going for it. :)

I'd advice 2 alac implants, 1 alac earpiece, headpiece, and OH are alac, so you'd just need to find 1 more Enhancement (probably buying a 2nd Headpiece for the extra enhancement).