Foundation Stone: Hardcore RWZ Republic Guild LF Van + Sent

Taurel

Howdy Folks,

Foundation Stone is a hardcore rated warzone republic pvp guild. We currently require one more assault vanguard and combat sentinel. You must be War Hero geared and fully itemized. We are not accepting applications that are still wearing BM gear. You also need to know your class extremely well, and be a team player. Egos and attitudes need to be checked at the door and casual players need not apply. You need to be prepared to play on a very regular basis and do a ton of ranked games per night.

As a bare minimum you must be capable of the following:

- Focus fire

- Target swapping with minimum of delay

- Coordinated CC

- Maximum protection through taunts without sacrificing DPS (for Vans)

- Effective use of transendence and inspiration (for sents)

- Remaining cool and calm. Ragers will be tossed without warning

We have established an extremely capable RWZ group that wins the vast majority of its games. You need to be capable of stepping into a highly competitive environment and hit the ground running.

Most of us are rated 2k and above, although, provided you have the skill, gear and attitude we require then I am not overly fussed about your rating.

Contact Taurell or Taurel in game to discuss. If I am not online send a game mail to Taurell.

Cheers

Edited by Taurel

Fun matches! That was our first night of our "second team", which I was attempting to lead. Solid group, but a really bad composition (2x DPS Sage, no combat sent, and 2x PuGs) compared to Taurell's team.

Good matches against I AM LEGEND, VULTURES, and Foundation Stone.

Edited by Nocadoj

Enjoyed the Voidstar match against yall last night. Think you had a few pugs though. Looking forward to going up against your full team.

You did go up against our full team. We ran two teams last night. I know my group played you guys and I think our second group did too. Our main group was undefeated, the secound group was 3 and 3 I think.

Our A team is always going to have at least one pug in it because I have yet to fill the combat sent slot. But we have a list of regulars we draw on for that.

How did you find the games against the rest of the teams last night?

Edited by Taurel

You did go up against our full team. We ran two teams last night. I know my group played you guys and I think our second group did too. Our main group was undefeated, the secound group was 3 and 3 I think.

Our A team is always going to have at least one pug in it because I have yet to fill the combat sent slot. But we have a list of regulars we draw on for that.

How did you find the games against the rest of the teams last night?

I only ran against one of your teams, so I cant speak for the others. Fatherhood tends to pull me away from rateds before our group stops running.