The Sith Empire // The Galactic Republic ((official recruitment thread))

Tarn_Sirun

"The Second Great Galactic War" Community

Both Republic and Imperial guilds operate the same way with differences in titles, the following is an example of how we operate through the perspective of the Imperial side.

Mission:

The Sith Empire is comprised of Sith and Imperials serving the old ways of the Sith. The Council of 8 Sith that govern under this rule provide the day to day leadership needed to bring the Empire to the Republics doorstep and crush them.

History:

Though the guilds history has been splintered across several games starting at SWG in 2003, the goal has always been the same, roleplay, pve, pvp. Involving all aspects of the game ensures that our members are well rounded and ready for any needs of the community.

Rank Structure:

The Guilds rank structure is made of 2 divisions, a Sith Division, and a Military Division.

Sith Division:

The Sith division leads the Empire and seats 8 members on the council who are selected by a community vote. These council members sit for a term of 8 weeks at which time the council is cleared and must reapply if they wish to serve another term, this allows for a rotation of members with leadership qualities and potential to rotate into position bringing new perspective and adding more depth to the community. To qualify for applying to the council roles, a player must meet a minimum of the Apprentice trial ranking (rank 3), as well as be registered and active on both the guild website and voice server.

Those not serving on the Council follow a basic sith rank structure which goes from Acolyte, to Apprentice, to Lord, and ultimately Darth. These ranks are obtained through a series of in game tasks or trials that can be confirmed with screen shots and posted onto our community forums or facebook group.

Military Division

The Military Division is lead by the Grand Moff who has control over the recruitment, rank progression and promotion requirements. runs currently similar to the Sith division, but the Ranks are Agent/Hired gun, Centurion, Enforcer/Cipher agent.

Events

Events for The Sith Empire Normally occur every other Day and at staggered time frames dependent on when a council member or anyone the rank of Lord or higher wishes to hold an event. most leadership sponsored events run 7pm pacific time. Raids are Tues/Thurs. Pvp events are Wed/Fri. However we are currently not stable in these events as rebuilding with new structure is taking priority.

Community

Our Community is found at:

http://thesecondgreatgalacticwar.enjin.com

We also operate a teamspeak server that is open to the public for events and grouping as well as setting up or participating in our RP events. you can enter our voice chat with this info:

Los01.bargainvoice.com:7092

Edits:

Recruitment

Recruitment into our community is done either by attending a ceremony and then joining the website, or joining the website then going to a ceremony. the ceremonies are currently done on the weekends and those not registered to the website are removed as space is needed as we ar near maximum capacity. Ceremonies are often advertised on the fleet an hour before they begin as well as on the imperialocc or republicooc chats, then a half hour before on the starting planet of the class type being recruited i.e. Jedi = Tython, Smuggler/Trooper = Coroscant, Sith = Korriban, Bounty hunter/Agent = Dromund Kaas

Edited by Tarn_Sirun
updating information

With Free to play coming we are currently removing all inactive members and non participants. This is opening the guild up to a wide array of spots to fill, from council members, to raiders, to war zone leaders. Filling the guild with fresh active players is a goal for the present and moving forward into the future. If you would like to join a Solid RP-centric guild and still enjoy being able to raid or war zone, this is the place for you!!! contact us here or on our website, in game, or teamspeak to be admitted. Edited by Tarn_Sirun

• 3 months later...

2. ALL alts will be listed in your profile or signature(on the guild website).

3. EVERY member will log onto teamspeak while they are online. (even if you are in the afk channel for silence or have no microphone)

4. ALL alts will be in the guild/community, and listed in member notes (this means all 12 character slots must be used, even for place holder characters)

Forgive my intrusion here, but if I've read these rules right - you're preventing any member of your guilds to be a part of the rest of the community this way?

As someone who is interested in joining on one of my alts, but has characters in the community abroad, I find this troublesome. Perhaps some clarification?

Edited by Elblai

To clarify, those rules were put in place due to players who tried to recruit from our community, tried to destroy our community through mutiny, and other reasons that I am unable to recall. however, we have relaxed on those rules since many F2P players only have 1 or 2 characters

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
With the Imperial guild well on its way to full capacity, we are looking for roleplayers and roleplay leaders to help get the republic side back on its feet. any roleplayers are welcome. Leaders must be active daily and able to use teamspeak.

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy this guild. The other members are friendly and very helpful, when it comes to needing it Even, when someone is down, they'll take the time to pick them up and have a good time once more.

To me, this guild is very fun and helpful, exactly what a guild should be!

This is one of the best guilds i have been in. Everyone in this guild helps others out if they are in need of help. Ppl are mature and there is no needless drama. RP is a huge part of the guild but they also do a lot of PvE and PvP related stuff. I love the fact that they hold weekly ceremonies for their new recruits as well as promotion ceremonies for achieving higher ranks. They even hold classes related to the game play, which makes the game more enjoyable. I would definitely encourage everyone to give this guild a try. You will definitely not regret it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been in the guild for almost two weeks now. If the Republic side is still lacking, I can try to help with that, though my characters aren't very high on this server yet. Look for:

Iosif = Jedi Sentinel

Geirmund = Smuggler Gunslinger

Graffios = Trooper Commando

Hallidor = Jedi Guardien

• 3 weeks later...

Starting the second of June, the newest Council has been assigned for The Sith Empire. The Galactic Republic is still working on a volunteer council while the rebuild is underway. With the growth of Sith advancing so rapidly, the introduction of applied council was needed. If you wish to serve on the Sith Council there are still seats available (up to 12 can serve) just apply on the site when the guild requirements are met. As for all other councils, Jedi and Militry on both sides... meet with the leaders of the section and volunteer your services.

Current Rank Structure:

Sith Empire

Sith

Emperor : Unum

Council : Cir'a Xenoph Vodubo Soullessreaper Droka'al Melonos Wintermere

Imperial Military

Moff/Mandalore : Artimious Qerrab

War Council : Redthorn Drehl

Galactic Republic

Jedi

Grand Master : Ozmig

Master of the Order : Surgei

Council : Alucardwolf Necity

Republic Military

Major : Katnes

Strategic Council : n/a

Hi, everyone, this is Katnes/ Cir'a..

We are currently rebuilding on pubside, and accepting volunteers for council/ Military ( providing you meet requirements ). We are also raiding on Sith side, we are doing 8 man groups until we get enough people to do 16 man raids. If interested in either Rading or Joining our Ranks, (on pubside : Katnes,Necity, Surgei or Ozmig .... On Sith side : Unum and Council members). We, as a guild are fun to be with and joke around with eachother. WE like to help others when we are able to do so and are always welcoming new and old members to join us in the fun.

Edited by MarySutt

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

Interested in RP/ PvE/PvP? Join us in the fun as we are running 8 man AND 16 man ops weekly (sometimes everyother day), doing WB runs, RP events for character stories as well as Datacron runs. We are currently focusing on rebuilding the pubside guild ( The Galactic Republic) and accepting Volunteers for Council/ Military COs ( if you meet requirements).

Have questions on how to join us... whisper or send in game mail to Katnes(pub)/Cir'a(imp), Unum(imp)/Ozmig(pub), Surgei(pub)

I've been with this guild now for the last six months. Since day one everyone has been very supportive and helpful. The community is very mature and takes care of business every day. There's a full calendar of events and it does not get dull for even a second. I would like to encourage everyone to give the guild a try because i strongly believe that once you join, you will definitely decide stay. In my opinion this guild is by far the best one out there, so come on and give us a try!!!!!!!!!!! You will not regret it!

To those that want to join us:

Feel free to go to our guild site (Here). We are always welcoming new members to join our ranks as well as help us enjoy the game even more as we RP with eachother. We are also PvPing (Sat is start of Ranked PvP) and getting PvE groups together on a weekly basis (Wed. and Friday nights for Raids). We have teamspeak so it is easier to get to know our members and communicate while in groups for events. For Events, we are currently holding WB runs, Datacrons Hunhts, PvP matches and sometimes we do a World RP, where we go around in IC and collect datacrons and defeat WBs (<--- something we are trying new! ). I hope you will join us in our events and have fun with us as you do so!

Again for an invite to guild : Apply on Guild site - Send in game mail ( Katnes (Pub) / Cir'a (Imp) / Unum (Imp) / Ozmig (Pub) / Surgei (Pub) / Council Members) - Attend one of our Recruitment Ceremonies that we hold ( Korriban/ Hutta/ Dromand Kass - Tython/ Ord Mantell/ Coruscant)

Thanks,

Edited by MarySutt

• 2 weeks later...
We have officially started on working on PvP both Ranked and Non-Ranked. We are constantly including new events in all three areas of the game RP/PvE/PvP. If any of you are interested in joining us for any of these three aspects please either sign up on the guild website, or message me directly in game. The character name is Soullessreaper

• 2 weeks later...
With the implementation of several new officers that have a fresh desire to lead and a new perspective on things to bring to the community, many new and positive changes are coming in the upcoming weeks/months. We look forward to the increased growth of this solid RP community and welcome RPers who enjoy PVE/PVP, or both. We would also like to open this thread to a Q&A and bring the information about our community to you rather than sending you to find the answers on our website yourself. So, please, feel free to ask us anything about our community.