No Mainentance?

Sportiva

They do not care if there is lag or bugs right now the only thing EA wants is to juice squeeze the Cartel Market for all its worth then get out. If the CM was broke they would def. maintence that. Its very apparent that this game is slowly making its way down the toilet bowl. Updates run late, bugs are still everywhere, Customer Service is non-existant and we are still getting the same propaganda that everything is ok just, drink the koolaid. I had very high hopes for this game but its really a let down. Forgot to add the :) after Koolaid....

Lol! Yea... wait until you see the QQ for an unscheduled maintenance this week. LOL!

It's a losing proposition for BW with some of you.

The easy fix for that is to schedule the maintenance - alright people will moan about anything being people but scheduled maintenance does reduce the moaning. Proudly proclaiming that there will be no maintenance and then having servers crash was just asking for people to mock though.

There is a fundamental difference:

Individuals who complain about the timing of maintenance may have a point. Personally, I would consider the standard early morning EST time-table most appropriate. Beyond that the complaints connected to maintenance are usually focused on two to three hour scheduled downtimes turning into six to eight hours or patches that create more problems than it fixes.

This is not a case of "Damned if you do, Damned if you don't."

This is a case of multiple Servers reporting server-wide lag issues making it difficult to utilize a service subscribers are actively paid for.

That deserves immediate attention, and yes, maintenance on those servers.

Maybe I'm just negative, but hasn't it always gone horribly wrong when weekly maintenance has been overstepped?

Na man your right they need to stop taking a week off from working on the servers and get it worked out so that the servers will remain stable instead of this unstable crap.

Some of you guys need to realize what I did not too long ago, they simply don't care. It's quite obvious they're here only for the cartel market to get as much money as they can because that's all they've been working on since f2p. No fix for lag, no fix for global cooldown bugs, no fix for crashes, no balance for stun wars, this ship is sinking and they want to squeeze as much money from it as they can. They keep coming out with new things for you to pay for, but completely ignore game breaking issues. What's sad is this game had potential, but ever since f2p they've only gone down hill.