Two Questions (Anni PVE DPS)

DarkbladeZZ

1. How high should I be prioritizing vicious throw below 30% - Before Rupture/Deadly? before Anni? I am pretty fluid with my rotation pre-30%, but it starts to fall apart during execute phases. I have 2pc set bonus for reference.

2. How exactly should I be using beserk/frenzy? In regards to beserk, I pretty much use it when it comes up, but should I be waiting for 3 stacks of deadly before I pop it? Also, what is the best utilization of Frenzy? Should I be using on cd, or saving for movement bonus if needed/bloodthirst?

Thanks!

1. How high should I be prioritizing vicious throw below 30% - Before Rupture/Deadly? before Anni? I am pretty fluid with my rotation pre-30%, but it starts to fall apart during execute phases. I have 2pc set bonus for reference.

2. How exactly should I be using beserk/frenzy? In regards to beserk, I pretty much use it when it comes up, but should I be waiting for 3 stacks of deadly before I pop it? Also, what is the best utilization of Frenzy? Should I be using on cd, or saving for movement bonus if needed/bloodthirst?

Thanks!

1 - Always use Vicious Throw if you can.

2 - I pop my berserk every time, I do not wait for 3 stacks.

In a boss Fight you have many thing to pay attention, CD, boss mechanic, your HP, defensive CD, positioning etc..

- Yes, save your frenzy to bloodthirst or some specific situations which you will use your predation like Kephess at 60% HP.

Sorry for the bad english.

Thanks!

To expand on the first response...

1) Vicious Throw is just about the best DPR and DPGCD we have. The only things higher on the priority list are Berserk (off GCD) and Annihilate if and only if Annihilator stacks are about to fall off within the next 1.5 seconds.

2) Generally speaking, Berserk as soon as it's up. Holding it for 3 stacks can be a net DPS loss due to lower uptime (both from waiting to use Berserk, and delaying the process of rebuilding Fury). Frenzy is more situational. It often makes sense to use it ~50-55 seconds before engaging a boss (if feasible) to start the fight off with Berserk. There are times it can be used on CD, and others where it should be held ready for mechanics (like the Predation example above). When feasible, it also makes sense to pair Bloodthirst and Frenzy, because Berserk + Bloodthirst is pretty beastly.