Hard Mode HK-47 Foundry bugged?

Is anyone else having problems with HK-47 in the foundry. When he turns untargetable and heads to the middle platform, the object drops down from the roof, we destroy the panels and then nothing happens, the object hes encased in doesn't retract straight away, instead after about 20-30 seconds it will retract, he will cast Power of the Core and start 1 shotting us.

Our first attempt on him didn't do that, we destroyed the panels and he was attackable straight away, but then we wiped and then this started happening. We thought we may have been clicking too fast and waited about 8 seconds before we attacked the panels but didn't work.

This happened to my team yesterday, we found that the problem, is breaking the core the instant the locks appear, you need to wait 3~4 secs before breaking the locks, then hk'll be released from the core properly.

At least, as i said, that worked for us, we wiped 2 times, because he was always powering up, but doing that, it went really smooth

Edited by DarthRyu

This happened to my team yesterday, we found that the problem, is breaking the core the instant the locks appear, you need to wait 3~4 secs before breaking the locks, then hk'll be released from the core properly.

At least, as i said, that worked for us, we wiped 2 times, because he was always powering up, but doing that, it went really smooth

That is incorrect the encounter randomly bugs no matter what you do. it is iin fact broken. it will work 1 out of 5 tries.

That is incorrect the encounter randomly bugs no matter what you do. it is iin fact broken. it will work 1 out of 5 tries.

Odd, we've never had it bug after waiting approx 5 seconds.

If its 1/5, I'm going to go buy a lotto ticket right now, since we are batting a thousand :p

First time it has ever bugged for us was tonight, the encasing dropped as per norm but there were no consoles to manipulate on the four corners. Once he became active again he enraged? ( never seen him go red before ) and one shot everyone. Did not happen again. /shrug

ok, it DID work for us if we waited to a count of 5 after we saw the panels.

Of course he also threw our tank so far that he was sent OUT of the flashpoint. no kidding.

Also, he didn't go in to his core a few times even though the core closed.

it is doable but i think we can all agree it is bugged.

Edited by The_Duck

He does this to my group usually during the first time he goes in the shell. We do give it some time before hitting the buttons but we hit them all simultaneously which may be the problem. When it happens, which is just about always, we just burn him down and I heal through it.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Funny to have Revan fixed now but not HK

• 2 weeks later...

We managed to bug HK-47 out twice in a row on Hard Mode today.

Had no problems previously, this time we were going for a speed run through the place and it seems we were just too efficient, we all hit the locks at exactly the same time and both times the capsule stayed closed until he entered slaughter mode and enraged, all the locks were destroyed (double checked the second time through).

Nice when being too efficient penalises you, we'll have to give it a go and slack a little when destroying the locks.

Short update on this, waiting didnt seem to work for us, we instead just deactivated them sequentially.

Starting the moment they became available and destroying them one after another in a clockwise rotation.

For those without voice comms just destroy your lock and then run to the next person in a clockwise rotation, they should destroy theirs the moment you run to them.

It seems that if more than one is activated at the same time it's possible that one of them may not register, with the control panel being destroyed at that point it's a wipe if you can't heal through it.

Edited by Pudsley