Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

WolfpackAW

Glad I found this thread, been going bonkers trying to complete some of these Codex only to see everyone else is having the same problems. Confirmed I can not get Satele as a Level 50 Consular. All of my class stories are COMPLETE. Why I would not have gotten her back when I first met her on Tython is ???? fail...

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is unfortunate and certainly affects any motivation I had to go around and be a completionist. I do hope they retroactively add these to those earned when they set up a fix.

Wonderful list and certainly helps! Great work for the community.

With me 100%-ing Mass Effect's (1 and 2) and Dragon Age Origin's codex and 100%-ing non-RPGs like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV, it is annoying having these missing codex entries, hope BW will get on it soon

Trying not to mention the broken character titles... *ehm ehm*

Just to point out that after doing *everything* that i can on Nar Shadaa, i have been unable to get the "Drooga the Hutt" codex entry. Even after teaming up with a smuggler to see if it would pop up for me in the 1st class quest that they ran on Nar Shaddaa to meet Drooga, it still didnt pop for me :(

I'm sure others have attempted to submit a bug or other report. I got what seems to be a "boiler plater" or copy-paste response of (cynically paraphrasing here) "sorry, we wouldn't want to spoil the fun so we can't tell you how to find datacrons or other hidden items". I immediately submitted a new bug report stating that i wasn't asking for hints but rather trying to point out there there is *something wrong*.

I really wish BW would either admit that the CSR's don't really read the help requests/bug reports, or start ordering the CSR's to read the damned bug reports! Seriously. I know I'm not the only one who has gotten cryptic, non-sensical responses that seem to indicate the person on the other end didn't actually read the bug report.

But I digress. Has anyone seen or heard of any type of response from BW on the broken codex?!

Hey i got the same damed answer from an CSR in an CSR-Talk after he asked me if he can help me with something else. My answer was: Sure whats the state on the missing codex items and entrys in game (The ones fully missing in game so not be obtainable at all). He statet no help to not spoil i felt really as talking with a kid or somewhat.

Has anyone got the PvP Achievement: Denova Novare Coast: Interrupted a Capture Attempt yet?

Nope, it's bugged along with the still bugged "Capture the Zone" in Ilum; thus capping you at 19/21 PVP achievements. Have 594/738 codices on main with at least 60-70+ bugged (Jedi Knight). Sure would be nice if Bioware would get on this cough cough...

Ord Mantell:

Organizations:

- Separatist Movement (currently only obtainable during the Trooper/Smuggler quest 'Unsafe Safe Houses’, unobtainable for Jedi Knight/Consular)

Species:

- Kel Dor

- Mon Calamari

- Cathar (currently only obtainable during Trooper/Smuggler quest)

Lore:

- Split by Rebellion (unless partied with viable class)

- Ruled by Corruption (unless partied with a viable class)

- Underworld Influences (unless partied with a viable class during 'Buying Loyalty')

I ran through Ord Mantell with a friend that just rolled a Trooper, and playing a lvl 23 Jedi Consular, we did all the quests and I did NOT get a single codex entry. As a Consular I was ineligible for the conversations needed to get them. This misinformation was probably pulled off of SWTOR Spay Database.

Edited by DJNightscream

Voss - Jokull - Persons of Note --> It's not bugged any more http://i.imgur.com/lED7R.jpg

I had already done the quest line without getting the codex entry, but since 1.2 the quest giver on "The Gormak Lands" in the middle of the map, near the new World Boss location give me again the quest. I did it again and the codex entry poped-up.

I have tested in a fresh char and the codex entry pops-up too.

Edited by RommelESP

Voss - Jokull - Persons of Note --> It's not bugged any more http://i.imgur.com/lED7R.jpg

I had already done the quest line without getting the codex entry, but since 1.2 the quest giver on "The Gormak Lands" in the middle of the map, near the new World Boss location give me again the quest. I did it again and the codex entry poped-up.

I have tested in a fresh char and the codex entry pops-up too.

I checked this out as well. It is true. You need to redo the quest Primary Target. You get the codex entry when you defeat Jokull, you do not have to finish the quest.

The 7th for Republic on Balmorra seems like it would be "Imperial Military on Balmorra". It's a box at the entrance to the republic base in Bugtown right next to a commendations vendor. You can collect it, but it looks like the entry does not show up in my Codex currently. I have all the other lore entries for Balmorra on the Republic side. Edited by Aieranda
Minor wording adjustment