Favourite Assassin PVP video's?

Ch_Zero

Ty for the video's guys.

Shinirika is def top notch.

Megasin i appreciate the video's, but I want to see you at your best!

Wasn't fast paced enough for me!

just some constructive criticism. Spam force speed, use movement rotation to throw off enemies while targetting, and fight aggressively.

Take it with a grain of salt my friend.

murdocpvp's are pretty good if you turn off the sound.however I have pretty much given up on my assassin and anything that uses melee since I found how easy it is to kill with ranged.Lightsabers and melee are lies.It just makes you fodder.

This video was indeed very good, even though its very old I still enjoyed watching it, good music and great editing.

Since we are voting for our own, ill throw my two vids out there.

These are during 1.3 so they are a bit old. One thing I would like to mention is that this spec, 23-15-3 is even stronger now with the new Duplicity and Darkswell talents.

Hey fellow Sins I have couple new vids if ya wanna check out. ^^

Videos were pretty good, and the music was awesome. But casting Crushing Darkness when you have an Exploit Weakness proc is beyond me. Not sure why you would choose a 2 second cast over an instant ability that does 2x the damage. Hell even if one of your VS strikes crit you will do more damage. Next time just use your Low Slash to get behind your target for a nasty Maul then build your Induction stacks for a big Shock crit. Your only hurting yourself casting Crushing Darkness. Its even been proven that a full Madness Assassin will lose dps by casting that, Raze is the only thing that makes that ability viable.

Its not about the damage when I cast crushing darkness. I cant count how many times I had people break low slash while I was casting it just on instinct to interrupt it nvm the amount of times they think I used electrocute lol. If I'm vs a stealth class especially I use it pre-emptively to have them panic mode and blow force shroud or knock them out of stealth if they try to vanish. Its mainly a dps loss if I dont land maul before the proc ends after I land crushing darkness; which did happen vs Turrican cause I waited half a second too long for his shroud to end and I got drop kicked lol. Thanks for the Comments ^^

Its not about the damage when I cast crushing darkness. I cant count how many times I had people break low slash while I was casting it just on instinct to interrupt it nvm the amount of times they think I used electrocute lol. If I'm vs a stealth class especially I use it pre-emptively to have them panic mode and blow force shroud or knock them out of stealth if they try to vanish. Its mainly a dps loss if I dont land maul before the proc ends after I land crushing darkness; which did happen vs Turrican cause I waited half a second too long for his shroud to end and I got drop kicked lol. Thanks for the Comments ^^

Well if you are using it for trickery then I guess that is a win