LF a Mature/RP Friendly Guild

AnimatorsPOV

Hello fellow Star Wars fans,

I am on the lookout for a guild that is primarily Mature-oriented because over the years I’ve noticed that I had enjoyed guilds with 30+ age members much more. I’m now entering the phase of fatherhood and would enjoy socializing with others of such age. If the guild partakes in RP in any shape or form, that is definitely a plus as I really enjoy it a lot! A tight-knit guild where everyone gets to know each other is preferred but I would also like the guild to be active enough. Obviously life comes first but even with a job and a son I find spare time to login daily even if only for an hour or two. Voice chat is a must, it is the spice of RP and efficient PvE/PvP.

A bit about myself: I scour the games content for unique dialogue trees, I’ve finished the all class stories multiple times (I legit cried when they removed advanced class dialogue). I am a heavy crafter, I keep a supply of mats for all grades and go after even the rarest archived schematics! I have 6 Lv. 70’s, each with 7 companions at max rank. I prefer PvE over PvP but I excel at both. I have not seen a lore master for swtor yet and I’ve been a player since beta, I would love to meet one. I would also say I am a completionist.

That about covers it, thank you.:)

Edited by AnimatorsPOV

Why hello there. If you are looking for a guild, I can offer you one here. We in Ex Nihil are looking for people of mature age with a casual, friendly, helpful mindset to join amongst us. I am in game one of the Senior officers, as well as our main RPer, so I can help ya with that too. We are not very large as we are still starting out, but if you are interested in joining us, please, feel free to drop me an ingame message or mail to any of these pub toons:

Joel harshand

Rose Bellum

Killikith

Lukair Harrow

Lusain Pull

Lisara Jade

I really hope you consider joining us, my friend. Have fun out there!