Nightmare Piligrim

Bioware, fix this. Either make everyone who enters heroic area instant to die or put it in instance. I'm tired of staying here for 2 hours while 2 Imps with couple of well placed taunts or kicks wipe 16 people.

And no, I won't do the same to htem because I'm sure Imps would be pissed as well, I imagine percentage of ******* is the same at both side.

If you want the campaign boots its required! If you want to finish the quest for the speeder its required!

What those people are doing is plain griefing, you should report them in game they will be dealt with. they are stopping your game play they are griefing. but coming here to complain is pointless. Petition them in game.

If you want the campaign boots its required! If you want to finish the quest for the speeder its required!

What those people are doing is plain griefing, you should report them in game they will be dealt with. they are stopping your game play they are griefing. but coming here to complain is pointless. Petition them in game.

mmm Ill give you the speeder point but I dont think the camp boots are really required you can just take rakata boots and mod them out with BH mods.

I mean I certainly agree with you the entire 1 shot mechanic needs to be reworked. Instead of making it one shot the raid that is currently attempting it I think that it should one shot anyone outside the raid. Makes much more sense to me.

mmm Ill give you the speeder point but I dont think the camp boots are really required you can just take rakata boots and mod them out with BH mods.

I mean I certainly agree with you the entire 1 shot mechanic needs to be reworked. Instead of making it one shot the raid that is currently attempting it I think that it should one shot anyone outside the raid. Makes much more sense to me.

That's not how the one shot works. The one shot only happens if you have more than 16 people in the same operations frame. You can actually have two separate Operations groups tag-team him without a problem; however, only the group that engaged him gets the loot (and no, I've never done it that way). That being said, the OP isn't getting one shot - the Imps are just causing wipes by taunting and turning the boss to raid, etc.

Edited by Typeslice

That's not how the one shot works. The one shot only happens if you have more than 16 people in the same operations frame. You can actually have two separate Operations groups tag-team him without a problem; however, only the group that engaged him gets the loot (and no, I've never done it that way). That being said, the OP isn't getting one shot - the Imps are just causing wipes by taunting and turning the boss to raid, etc.

Are you sure thats what happens? Im pretty sure the issue is when he has more than 16 people on his threat table it increases his AOE pulse by 200%. The whole reason its even there is to prevent your raid from receiving outside help.