The Most Dangerous Build

Zarduth

Ok i've done some serious revising in regarding my previous build with that being said I know it kinda sucks but I think this one will be better and keep th critisizem to a minimum because the piont of the forum is to help other people out while maybe learning something new along the way not just saying yours sucks and be done with it. http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIrRMoMZGrrRMb0z.2 hope you guys like it:cool:

This one is better. But if you're gonna go hybrid u might as well go with this: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIbRMoMZhRrRRMrz.2

Taking the 30% speed increase for transendence AND the trinket on Force Camo is a good trade from the Slow.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i've done some serious revising in regarding my previous build with that being said I know it kinda sucks but I think this one will be better and keep th critisizem to a minimum because the piont of the forum is to help other people out while maybe learning something new along the way not just saying yours sucks and be done with it. http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIrRMoMZGrrRMb0z.2 hope you guys like it:cool:

I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but I'm wondering what the point of a hybrid Sentinel build is besides just to break the monotony. Hybrid builds in other classes make sense. An assassin give up a little DPS to become tougher. A scoundrel can give up some DPS to boost healing output. A gunslinger can give up some single target DPS for area damage. A sentinel doesn't need this. Combat has armor penetration, Watchman mostly ignores armor, the results are about the same. It's giving up DPS for variety's sake.

I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but I'm wondering what the point of a hybrid Sentinel build is besides just to break the monotony. Hybrid builds in other classes make sense. An assassin give up a little DPS to become tougher. A scoundrel can give up some DPS to boost healing output. A gunslinger can give up some single target DPS for area damage. A sentinel doesn't need this. Combat has armor penetration, Watchman mostly ignores armor, the results are about the same. It's giving up DPS for variety's sake.

The point is to make a pvp and pve kicking build:cool:

This one is better

Taking the 30% speed increase for transendence AND the trinket on Force Camo is a good trade from the Slow.

Do you think this one fits the title? :cool::sy_republic::sy_republic::sy_lightsaber:

Edited by Zarduth

A big thank you to everyone for supporting & giving me advice on my build ,thx peple cool:

It completely fits the name of the forum thread it's now a dominating build so get ready heavy duty guilds there's a storm coming and it's gonna take out the current pvp warlords so wactch out :cool::sy_havoc::sy_item::ph_danger::ph_win:

Edited by Zarduth

This is an absolutely terrible build. You lose so much dps but not having the skill tree all the way to the top of watchman. You can hybrid with a sentinel and put out amazing numbers. What do you parse? Whats the link to a combat log? You miss out on so much like that.

This is an absolutely terrible build. You lose so much dps but not having the skill tree all the way to the top of watchman. You can hybrid with a sentinel and put out amazing numbers. What do you parse? Whats the link to a combat log? You miss out on so much like that.

Dude I get a ton of damage from combat and the saber overload and from the other sentinel and knight attacks and abilities

Dude I get a ton of damage from combat and the saber overload and from the other sentinel and knight attacks and abilities

You have points in the additional force camo perks, as well as the immobilize effect of force leap, which is utterly useless even when clearing mobs. Not to mention you have zealous leap over merciless slash which does about half the damage, and don't even have points in the additional focus building from force leap. Where do you get all your focus? Striking? There is no way you are parsing over 1300 dps with this build.

Having played the sentinel over hundreds of matches in all 3 specs at one time watchman being my favorite.. you lose so much damage with this build it almost makes you sound delusional. Please share with us this ungodly fabulous gear thats gonna make up for everything you are lacking in this build..