Are you more of a Jedi or Sith in real life

Xatasha

You miss interpert the jedi code. And so manny ppl. The code is more like a manthra that helps to guide the jedi in this daily life trials.

For instance when you are so angry that you ought to punch someone, what you do? a raging person would punch it, but normaly people calm down count until 10 or whataver, thus there is no emotion there is peace. I think people just take teh jedi code to the leter in every situation possible, its not meant to be so. Its just to help jedi to not fall to the dark side, simple. You dont live like a robot, or there wasnt jedi that married etc. They have emotions. You just avoid to get those emotions to get the better of you, because that leads to the dark side.

The Jedi try to suppress all emotion, from a very young age. It's less that they calm down, and more that they almost never get angry to begin with.

It's why they so easily turn to the Dark Side. They have no way, (other then the Jedi Code) to deal with their emotions when things get out of hand.

Sorry but nobody playing this game would qualify as either.

To be a Jedi doesn't mean you live a peaceful existence and obey the laws like most people.

It means you live a totally selfless life and throw your life into mortal danger to help people that you don't even know.. or even dislike!

Very very few people fit this category.

On the other end of the spectrum are the sith. To be a sith means to gain never ending power despite any restrictions in your path. So no law abider in human society could realistically be a true sith.

To follow the sith way means to gain power at all costs and to follow your instincts and base passions. A true sith doesn't show mercy and he certainly wont back down from power if it means hes breaking the law. Laws and restrictions mean nothing to a power hungry sith who wont have quallms murdering innocents to prove himself.

Sorry but very very few people fit that definition aside from a few very succesful pyschopathic killers.

Tons of people could be sith in real life. Mafia, gangstas, some movie stars, lawyers, politicians and some business men.

If you think being a common criminal makes you a sith you would be dead wrong. The sith in the lore lack common human empathy to a degree that would make a sociopathic narcissist look normal.

I have done some dark-side things in my life (all of us probably have), have a tendency to cling to the past and am prone to bursts of emotion followed by a kind of numbness. I do have my weak points that I have to be careful not to let turn into uncontrolled outbursts. Still, I'd say that in terms of what I aim for and the path I've taken over the years in spite of some things, I am a Jedi, not a Sith. I prefer reason and compassion to passion and personal attachment, by far. Inner peace is elusive in my case, but then I would expect it to be in today's world, where no doubt "the dark side clouds everything".

If you think being a common criminal makes you a sith you would be dead wrong. The sith in the lore lack common human empathy to a degree that would make a sociopathic narcissist look normal.

There is a big difference between the mafia and your common robber. Besides the sith seem very gangsta like to me. The strong rule the weak and get taken out if they become weak