TOR's slightly hidden dual spec feature

ShakespeareZombi

If you are floundering about wondering if there is a dual spec feature, not quite sure where to find it, fear not. There sorta is, it's just not really explained very thouroughly. You have to dig around the Legacy tree, and go to the Character perks. Down toward the bottom there is an unlock for a field respecc. For subrscribers, respeccs are free. So once you pay the cartel coins, or 200,000 credits (Not a lot at all) you can unlock that feature for your character.

Most new players can't use this right away, and that's fine. But it's nice to know for future reference. Or, if you have a couple bucks you can get the unlock with cartel coins and get a gnarly early game advantage.

It is not a hidden dual spec feature... It is merely a respec on the go. You still have to "hand jam" everything in.

Maybe it will work like DCUO will, where I plug everything in, I save it, and when I click on that certain loadout, it will respec me and dress me accordingly.

We can save several UI layouts per Character why can't we save several hotbar layouts with all the abilities mapped as well? This is what turns me off the "semi-dual spec" the most.

Also I think leveling or doing dailies at 50 is more relaxed as healer / tank anyway, and then I don't have to change between flashpoint and solo spec.