Tauntaun Mystery [SOLVED]

Jenemi

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's just because I'm sick--my mind is completely blank and not connecting the dots regardless of how many deadends I can think of.

...Not that it matters since I can also not find anyone who can make the jerky :(

Same boat. :\ Im on 30 mins of my last jerky, and can't think of any small crevice. Trying to power level an alt to go search without burning jerky time :(

-W

Maybe it's just because I'm sick--my mind is completely blank and not connecting the dots regardless of how many deadends I can think of.

...Not that it matters since I can also not find anyone who can make the jerky :(

If you could keep track of people looking for a Jerky maker and the Jerky makers that post on here, that would be awesome :)

Aino and Caecilius on the Sword of Ajunta Pall server, Republic side (SOAP!)

Edited by Jinxblog

I've ran Kaon 6 times with my guild mates running it more then that and we have downed Gargath at least once a day and still no drops.

The reliance on drop rates that this pet requires is unreal. :/ Only thing I can say is keep trying ^_^

I know i'll never get because no one on my server even cares about this. :-/ Oh well, i'll enjoy my free tauntaun on the 24th or whenever it is.

I'm on Shadow Hand, care, but do not have the components to do anything. But now with a good hint, I will be on the hunt.

If anyone from Shadow Hand can make jerky, please let us know, or mailbox Vel'Hara (Sniper) or Yu'Safi (Guardian)

Edited by DarcOptik

If you could keep track of people looking for a Jerky maker and the Jerky makers that post on here, that would be awesome :)

Aino and Caecilius on the Sword of Ajunta Pall server (SOAP!)

I've been adding everyone who can make it :) But not people who need/want it as that'd make it a bit too messy. But I do have it in the first post every person who's posted with their server, faction, and where they can make it.

And don't get me started on the drop rates and stuff with the pets T__T At least Kaon Under Siege HM is the most reasonable...but I have also done it many times and have never seen the schematic </3

Edited by Jenemi

Aino and Caecilius on the Sword of Ajunta Pall server, Republic side (SOAP!)

I can make the jerky I am Republic on Fatman

AKA:Boisha

Someone stop making people waste their time and jerky if you know where it is, but it in spoiler tags and just post it, please.

I agree, if i find this thing im just going to post the coords in Big Giant Letters. You got your first to catch prize, most of us just want it not to spend another day looking. Weve looke enough. This was a team effort and its impolite not to share what weve been trying so hard to get...

Wow i can't believe you guys are whining?

Looked enough?

Not posting coordinates?

If you just thought about it, you would get it. think about all the hints that were given. Just really look at them.

"You see, but you do not observe"

-Sherlock Holmes

I agree, if i find this thing im just going to post the coords in Big Giant Letters. You got your first to catch prize, most of us just want it not to spend another day looking. Weve looke enough. This was a team effort and its impolite not to share what weve been trying so hard to get...

I could agree but I do see the validity of the other side. I know many people like Thayde and Rall who want to find it. They are hunters and they just want a little nudge in the right direction. Those guys still found it on their own. I have helped people just as this forum has helped me. All we're saying is give those hunters one more day to find it, then we'll show you how to get it.

I need to get some rest now (allergies stink), so any updates to the first post will have to be done when I get up or when I get home from work.

By the way, If anyone is on Corellian Run and can make the jerky (or has the schematic and wouldn't mind selling it), please let me know? I have the ferns and livers and would be happy to give them plus money to cover the other ingredients. And it would honestly make my day. *loves pets* *goal is to collect them all forever* Just send me a PM (Or message me ingame: Marilea on the Republic side and Amidaia on the Imperial side.) :)

Wow i can't believe you guys are whining?

Looked enough?

Not posting coordinates?

If you just thought about it, you would get it. think about all the hints that were given. Just really look at them.

"You see, but you do not observe"

-Sherlock Holmes

If it so obvious why not just say? Oh cause thats not fun for you...thats why

I could agree but I do see the validity of the other side. I know many people like Thayde and Rall who want to find it. They are hunters and they just want a little nudge in the right direction. Those guys still found it on their own. I have helped people just as this forum has helped me. All we're saying is give those hunters one more day to find it, then we'll show you how to get it.

That's the reason why

was invented

since the jerky is rare, im pretty sure that is why people want the answer. i dont want to waste my 1 jerky on a hunch.

Thats a huge reason. Nothing in the Orokeet hunt was rare except cor the egg but that respawns. Jerky does not, it can be made, but then u need the mats and someone to make it on over 100 servers x 2 for factions.