Crew member question

siegeshot

This's for a certain crew member that isn't an official companion on the Smuggler adventures.

What is the name of the Rattataki crew member I got on Belsavis? He seems to have disappeared from my ship.

I thought all of that was fixed like circa patch 1.3?

Also I had two Risha's on my ship again last night. I thought that was fixed a long time ago too.

Any ideas?

um.... what?

You get Akaavi Spar "temporarily" for like 2 quests earlier on, after you meet her but before you have her as a permanent companion. I personally just ignored her and used Corso because in the conversations that require her it just sticks her in there anyway even if you don't have her active. I'm thinking it has to be her, I just got done leveling a smuggler through that part a week or two ago and that's the only one I remember. She's zabrak though, not rakapataki or whatever it's called, and it was on Balmorra not Belsavis; but she was the only temporary companion I encountered.

Edited by bahdasz

um.... what?

You get Akaavi Spar "temporarily" for like 2 quests earlier on, after you meet her but before you have her as a permanent companion. I personally just ignored her and used Corso because in the conversations that require her it just sticks her in there anyway even if you don't have her active. I'm thinking it has to be her, I just got done leveling a smuggler through that part a week or two ago and that's the only one I remember. She's zabrak though, not rakapataki or whatever it's called, and it was on Balmorra not Belsavis; but she was the only temporary companion I encountered.

You don't get Akaavi on Belsavis. On Belavis there is an option to

rescue a Rattataki named ?????. He joins your crew. There was a defect causing him to be on your ship early. They fixed it . Everything was fine for a while. He isn't on my ship anymore and I can't find mention of him anywhere and nobody seems to remember.

Help? :rak_02: