NR-02 spoke to me on Hoth

RameiArashi

Outside Drift Hill Imperial base I sundely heard NR-02 saying he had a special mission. Nothing appears in quest log. Then he says "Mission located" and a Scanning device appears. If I use a Republic droid may appear for me to kill. Since there is no quest in the log I have no idea how many of things I'm supposed to kill. And NR-02 isn't taking any more.

What's going on?

As Blivia said. You need to destroy 20 of the stealthed republic droids that you reveal using the temporary ability for the conquest objective, which can be repeated once per day per legacy.

Ah, that explains it why I got on Tatooine too. Very interesting they tied Ossus to conquest.

Ah, that explains it why I got on Tatooine too. Very interesting they tied Ossus to conquest.

I think it's more accurate to say that they provided a way for your choices in-story to be incorporated into other aspects of the game. The idea is sound, although the implementation is a a bit lacking in clarity.

Thanks everybody.

This was on a loyal sith warrior.

I also have an imperial agent who finally got to be an actual double agent. And a dark side jedi shadow who has more in common with Sith than other Jedi as the saboteurs. I was surprised that Pirate Incursion had (minor) differences in quests.

Wasn't expecting that in an event.

I think it's more accurate to say that they provided a way for your choices in-story to be incorporated into other aspects of the game. The idea is sound, although the implementation is a a bit lacking in clarity.

Yeah I was legitimately thinking it was a bug, that it was some upcoming content ala Star Fortress that somehow "leaked" into the main server. Like Paxton back in the day.

Something else to note is that you'll get these psychic messages from Jonas and NR on any world with a saboteur / loyalist mission even if that world's mission isn't part of conquest for that week. For example, the saboteur / loyalist missions for this week, during the Gree event, that apply to conquest are on Ilum and Hoth, but you'll get the notification on other worlds even though doing it there doesn't count for the conquest objective.

I took imperial saboteur to Hoth he had to plant the droids. 30 of them. Loyal Imperial only had to destroy 20. It was funny as I planted them somebody else came along and destroyed one. Apparently didn't know or care what was going on because they only stayed to fight one. The Republic contact has more to say. The droid only spoke to my warrior 3 times. Every time double agent planted a droid he got a comment.