Community Round-Up: August 15th, 2012

CourtneyWoods

Hey everyone!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

As always feel free to PM me any nominations as well! :tran_grin:

Also, as a friendly reminder, the purpose of this blog is not to highlight the most talked about issues on the forums, but fun, interesting, and productive threads outside of General Discussion.

Thanks for staying on topic!

Well, for once there was some nice stuff here

• The case is quite cool.
  • Dulfy guide for the event as always is great.
  • The smuggler fashion topic is nice. (Too bad we can't yet look how we like regarding the set bonuses that doesn't transfer)
  • The Vanguard set is cool but made me sad at the same time as for me it would do a really nice BH suit but BH can't use blasters.

Edited by Deewe

Yes I would really like to see comments about being able to transfer from destination to destination server or so called paid transfers. I been waiting since june to move from where i started on a pve server to fatman a pvp server.

This is really getting old and no sense except you think we will play longer. Im ready to unsub till you allow it tired of wanting my main here and not being able to play it. As I have toons on both server A move such as this wont change the balance of things.. It may improve them as you are counting toons on old server which Im not playing let us combine our toons to one server if we want.

Guild Questions and Character Customization:

First of all, definitely love all that y'all have done with this game. I hope that people continue to show praise and gratitude for making such an awesome game an keeping up with us so diligently.

Onto the questions; are there any character customization options being looked at in the near future for in-game after making your character. Such as, for the Role Playing environment out there, being allowed to change a hair style or add scars and such etc.

Second question being Guild-related; is there any ETA in the works on when we can expect more Guild-related updates such as an in-game calendar for guild events, or any other ideas that were brought up during the Guild Meeting a couple months ago. Obviously we'd all like to know when Guild ships will be here, but I think most would appreciate other smaller Guild functions before unveiling the Guild ships.... Unless you want to give us a hint! :)

Again, completely appreciate all y'all have done for us, and I'll continue to be an active subscriber even after you go Free To Play! Thanks for any answers you can send my way!

[The Shadowlands] <Widowmakers> Public +10 All Stats Datacron Run (Imperial- 3pm, 26 Aug) announced in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=524488. Text follows.

<Widowmakers> is making this free run for the Imperial side on Saturday, the 26th of August, at 3pm Eastern time and the public is invited. Your character must be level 50 to get the powerup from the datacron but since there is no combat involved, any level may participate if you know the secret password.

It will take us a few minutes to get the sorcs into position to force yank you up to the datacron and we will probably stay as long as it takes to run folks through. The more sorcs that show up the faster we can cycle people.

You will not need the MGGS or the crystals on our run because we will take care of all that ourselves. Please read the abridged guide at this link so you can get through the museum and the bridge gate into the quest area: +10 All Stats Datacron <Widowmakers> Public Run Guide.

When you arrive, look for Cogar or Baynne, tell him the password and you will be shown where to stand. You will then be "extricated" by an inquisitor to a safe ledge and then extricated again up to the datacron doorway.

It can't get much easier then that if you can remember that the secret password is "WIdowmakersGuild.com" and if you take two minutes to read our abridged guide linked above.

Spread it around and see you there. By the way, due to spell cool downs, it takes four or more sorcs to make this run easy so volunteer extricators to help speed things up will be much appreciated.

Cogs

Edited by Veriss

Apparently we missed the cutoff by an hour or so. In the future, please post the submission deadline and also when you have harvested the posts you need to complete your task and that you will no longer be considering additions.

Thanks!

Cogs

Edited by Veriss