I am starting to think Nico Okarr is an Alcoholic...

CKNORTH

He reminds me of letterman, I often wondered if it was Vodka in that mug all those years. Seriously though with crew missions he always says "After this Drink" the guy is always at the cantina..... :D

i'm sure he's drinking non-alcoholic drinks. he's there for the food. :p

He reminds me of letterman, I often wondered if it was Vodka in that mug all those years. Seriously though with crew missions he always says "After this Drink" the guy is always at the cantina..... :D

My smuggler has an open bar, apparently. And Nico has likely found where Doc, Vik, and the Consular hide theirs Pub-side. Impwise, Agent has a bar section, and if someone seriously expects me to believe BH doesn't have a booze stash somewhere... Warrior obviously tried to stash the booze away to no avail.

His baby momma, the once Grand Master of the now largely defunct Jedi Order, is off galavanting with a Sith ghost and doesn't respond to his IMs, his son is an unsanctioned rebel fighting an overwhelming foreign invader and doesn't know who his father is. He's lost his ship and his old droid T7 doesn't recognize him anymore. And I have him constantly hunting down leads on lost treasure with no breaks. He's got every excuse in the galaxy to drink and plans on using every last one.

His baby momma, the once Grand Master of the now largely defunct Jedi Order, is off galavanting with a Sith ghost and doesn't respond to his IMs, his son is an unsanctioned rebel fighting an overwhelming foreign invader and doesn't know who his father is. He's lost his ship and his old droid T7 doesn't recognize him anymore. And I have him constantly hunting down leads on lost treasure with no breaks. He's got every excuse in the galaxy to drink and plans on using every last one.

Woah, that explains a lot...

You win the thread.

Fail! Have you been drinking too?

You're confusing Nico with Jace Malcom.

Edited by JediRelentless

Fail! Have you been drinking too?

You're confusing Nico with Jace Malcom.

Malcom is the safe answer Satele can blurt out if cornered on the issue, since he's a respected war hero and ranking general of the Republic, but we all know scruffy, edge-riding scoundrels who save the day are where it's at. Nico's the father! He even "forgot" his droid at her place after that fateful night so he'd have an excuse to swing by later.

Kaminioan Core Worlds daylight talk-show host J'ry Spring-ar could sort all of this out with a DNA test on his next live Holonet feed.

Edited by Nothing_Shines

Kaminioan Core Worlds daylight talk-show host J'ry Spring-ar could sort all of this out with a DNA test on his next live Holonet feed.

Hmmm,

"I married my slave-master!" (Ce'na)

"My husband killed my teacher and my parents!" (Jaesa)

"Naughty Jedi is Emperor's Child!" (Kira)

Oh, someone please come up with more.

Malcom is the safe answer Satele can blurt out if cornered on the issue, since he's a respected war hero and ranking general of the Republic, but we all know scruffy, edge-riding scoundrels who save the day are where it's at. Nico's the father! He even "forgot" his droid at her place after that fateful night so he'd have an excuse to swing by later.

Is this Canon or EU?

It's fanfic. Not even EU.

But to SWTOR's game canon-line, Jace Malcom and Satele Shan did the bumpity bump and nine months later we meet Theron Shan.

Ohh!! I see, that explaines a lot! Kind of amazing she finds the time between being a Jedi master and sending people on life or death missions... But hey anything is possible I guess. :cool:

Ohh!! I see, that explaines a lot! Kind of amazing she finds the time between being a Jedi master and sending people on life or death missions... But hey anything is possible I guess. :cool:

She was a much younger Jedi then, and not the Grandmaster of the Order yet when she had Theron. And she didn't even tell Jace about his son... Because "Jedi reasons that suck for the rest of the gaalaxy"

She was a much younger Jedi then, and not the Grandmaster of the Order yet when she had Theron. And she didn't even tell Jace about his son... Because "Jedi reasons that suck for the rest of the gaalaxy"

Hmm, I think i been going to the space bar far too often, it's a bad habit, I blame the Esseles!! :(

Hmm, I think i been going to the space bar far too often, it's a bad habit, I blame the Esseles!! :(

It's not in the game, it's from the book Annihilation. I always feel bad for Jace when the revelation comes about (I've read it a couple times).

Good book, especially if you want to read more about Theron Shan, being that he's the main character.

It's not in the game, it's from the book Annihilation. I always feel bad for Jace when the revelation comes about (I've read it a couple times).

Good book, especially if you want to read more about Theron Shan, being that he's the main character.

^ It was a good book to read. And it really cemented my general dislike of Jedi and their silly Code's rules about attachments and stuff. Like Satele's bad hand waving of "Jedi Reasons Why She Didn't Tell Jace". Well, it was in character and stuff, but it was a bad excuse for her to give herself to believe.