Out of 10 warzone matches...

Drack

I play on the empire side, and the first 10 warzones I did 1 was vs republic on alderaan, 9 was against empire in huttball.

Is there a huge imbalance here or what the hell?

um yeah.

My trooper does not have a problem, but you sith people got lumped with all the kids who think its cool to be bad and so massively outnumber republic.

It was quite clear this was going to happen.

Im level 32 right now, and im very sure I could not get my guild to reroll anyhow =( I rooted for the republic because I had a hunch this would happen. I really hope that by release there will be more republic guys.

um yeah.

My trooper does not have a problem, but you sith people got lumped with all the kids who think its cool to be bad and so massively outnumber republic.

It was quite clear this was going to happen.

BW made a mistake by putting a 10 years old faction design into SWTOR. Neutral faction would be the way to reduce scope of the issue.

BW made a mistake by putting a 10 years old faction design into SWTOR. Neutral faction would be the way to reduce scope of the issue.

This. Things like BH could easily play this role. I also would say smuggler could fit in this catagory too.

Another is making the lightside/darkside alignment actualy change your faction... i think that would be intresting, hell the number of people who say. "I wanted to be a sage but Sorc looks cooler so ill just be a light side sorc." is riddiculus!

A third faction and open world pvp would make this negligent. Dream on, right?

For everything that seems to be good about this game this is the one thing that baffles me. Same issue over on WO between Order and Destruction. Potential for imbalance is so great with only two factions. Having three with the potential for an alliance (forced?) between the two underdogs is better.

Sadly it is obvious a huge amount of work and very unlikely to come anytime soon if at all. Just turn PVP into a free for all.

Im level 32 right now, and im very sure I could not get my guild to reroll anyhow =( I rooted for the republic because I had a hunch this would happen. I really hope that by release there will be more republic guys.

Level 32??

Did someone use an exploit?

Well I personally stomped at least 50 player char. Sorcs last night in warzones. I'm sure a few ragequit and rerolled:p

I'm doin my part!:D

Edit: And my warzone exp is delightfully varied on Republic side. Even split with only perhaps slightly less Huttball (35/35/30) split I'd say. Come on over guys, the weather's warm, and the grass is green.

Edited by Varcan

For everything that seems to be good about this game this is the one thing that baffles me. Same issue over on WO between Order and Destruction. Potential for imbalance is so great with only two factions. Having three with the potential for an alliance (forced?) between the two underdogs is better.

Sadly it is obvious a huge amount of work and very unlikely to come anytime soon if at all. Just turn PVP into a free for all.

Three factions? Sounds like Guild Wars 2

/creaminmypanties