This doesn't make sense in Warzones

SergeantHaartman

Take away mixed teams and players on the republic side would hardly ever get to pvp. It’s why they introduced it to start with. The story has nothing to do with it.

The change was to stop pvp dying faster than it is.

If that’s too much for you to deal with, then don’t pvp.

It's not about wanting to PVP or not wanting to. It clearly does not make sense in terms of what STAR WARS is about. Have you seen a single episode when Empire decided to just hang out with republic and be best friends? This is not WOW where Horde and Alliance joins up to gang up a common enemy ( story wise) in PVP you can choose if you want to fight for the other side to speed up q's! I know that you are probably used to that because of WOW. It makes no sense story wise. There have to be boundaries and not some free for all.

It's not about wanting to PVP or not wanting to. It clearly does not make sense in terms of what STAR WARS is about. Have you seen a single episode when Empire decided to just hang out with republic and be best friends? This is not WOW where Horde and Alliance joins up to gang up a common enemy ( story wise) in PVP you can choose if you want to fight for the other side to speed up q's! I know that you are probably used to that because of WOW. It makes no sense story wise. There have to be boundaries and not some free for all.

Who gives a damn? Prior to this change, pub pvp queue times were twice as long as imps. You have pve for story, and if you want to get your RP jollies on for imp vs pub pvp then join the pvp instance and do some RP wpvp.

Who gives a damn? Prior to this change, pub pvp queue times were twice as long as imps. You have pve for story, and if you want to get your RP jollies on for imp vs pub pvp then join the pvp instance and do some RP wpvp.

A lot of people care. It's not just about YOU because you can't get your head out of your own ***. It has nothing to do with RP either. I mean it proves how arrogant you are and selfish to point at RP'ers the moment someone dislikes faction mixing. I have not played on a RP server in any game my entire life. What exactly is your point? If you want a mix fest then by all means go for it but give a choice to do so and don't force all players. You people would bend over for a $1 and self your own self for it cause you don't want to work for anything but rather have stuff given to you on a silver platter. I can say "If you don't like long PVP q's then don't PVP then"

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Especially if that enemy was bigger than either of them. Though this is the PvP forum and I’m here to discuss lore.

Edited by UltraFlashStar

A lot of people care. It's not just about YOU because you can't get your head out of your own ***. It has nothing to do with RP either. I mean it proves how arrogant you are and selfish to point at RP'ers the moment someone dislikes faction mixing. I have not played on a RP server in any game my entire life. What exactly is your point? If you want a mix fest then by all means go for it but give a choice to do so and don't force all players. You people would bend over for a $1 and self your own self for it cause you don't want to work for anything but rather have stuff given to you on a silver platter. I can say "If you don't like long PVP q's then don't PVP then"

I doubt a lot of people care. In fact, I'd say people like you are in the extreme minority. Most just want quick queue's and don't care about factions, they just want to play pvp.

I doubt a lot of people care. In fact, I'd say people like you are in the extreme minority. Most just want quick queue's and don't care about factions, they just want to play pvp.

Maybe then it's just the few of us. Fact is Bioware run this game to ashes. When it came out there were massive word pvp battles that lasted for hours but then again different server pops.

So, instead, you’d rather have your meta of pvp be Imp vs Imp every match and pvpers on the rep side would never get to play.

If you don’t have mixed sides, you have no pvp. So what would you rather, some RP of what star wars should be or some actual pvp? Because you can’t have both. And remember, you won’t get any RP if there is no pvp to start with.

We would all like balanced factions and the ability to have Imp vs rep, but the reality is there aren’t enough players anymore for that to work.

So you have a choice, live with this compromise or go play another game with pvp that has two distinct factions.