Level 50, and I'm already bored.

My raiding days are over and I agree to some extent the end-game content here can get old quick. However, I find quite a kick out of alts (alternating between Emipire and Republic each time) and getting my legacy levels up. I have no idea what I'm going to get someday for my levels but its kind of nice to have a bar that didn't stop at 50.

Well ive read it all and i need to say that basicly:

LOOT is a little bit to easy to get. both PVP and PVE. I got my whole Columi set in 4 days of doing Hm's... ~4 days. Yes, im experianced in pve content and mmos so even bugged hm's werent a problem. But still , 4 days is a lil to fast imho...

Also, hm's -> loot tables are a little bit to boring, every boss drops certain token, and nothing more (well, 1 crafting mat and tionese schem's). And all semi bosses/minibosses drop crappy implants/ears/gloves etc. Nothing that unique. Also, each boss got like 3-4 items drops, (usually tho i see same drops in every runthrough)

No "shiny new weapon or armour" to go there for (just the false emp's HK47 loot table is decent).

Most of my guild casuals just skipped whole hm's concept, went to 2 normal mode ops and geared up from 40 lvl leveling greens/blues and pvp gear to columi in 2/3 8m raids ... ummm ok. Where is t1 ? Where is certain level gear requirement etc....?

There is only Rakata left for them.

And i wont even start on pvp loot, ive seen 50 valor pvpers with Centurion gear, and 25 level pvpers in full champion gear ... something is wrong here...

in the same post u complain that its too long to get gear and thats its too quick to get gear.

whats the difference between random drops in bags u buy or random drops in bosses u kill?You say its boring cuz you get guaranteed drop from bosses ,but then complain about lvl50 valor players not getting the gear?

im confused,what exactly do you propose be a good way to acquire gear?

1. um ok? Guilds are content now or something?

2. Why. I outgeared them all without ever having to run flashpoints because normal mode operations are faceroll.

3. That took half a day. What now?

4. Im almost fully Rakata geared in 2 weeks of raiding. What now?

5. So run Huttball incessantly so I can get gear to help me win more huttball?

Got any more suggestions there kiddo?

Wow, you're kind of an azz.

There's always Xbox if you're that bored, kiddo.

Then why the game is called MMO? It is just single player.

For starters, the game is online (hence the O) and it's open to a large amount of players at the same time. Ergo, SWTOR is an MMO because it is a game playable online by multiple people.

Any questions?

Just a simple question here to all of you who are already Lv50 and bored: Have you played both Republic and Empire across all 8 classes?

That bores me just thinking about it.

But in that vein: has anyone visited each planet at least 100 times, and watched the full cinematics on both takeoff and landing every time? That's something a player could do.

To the OP - So you did every single quest, datacrons, crafting and mastered all the end game content in one month?

If that is the case then do you think Bioware should be responsible for so much content so that it can't be blown through in a month by people who have the time to play 12 hours or more a day everyday? Also, why try to race to the finish in order to be uber and then come here complaining you're bored?

If it's not the case then you should go back and enjoy the game and wait for the new expansions (one coming already :rolleyes:).

OR maybe you just hate the game, in that case just quit.

Edited by kobesteve

That bores me just thinking about it.

But in that vein: has anyone visited each planet at least 100 times, and watched the full cinematics on both takeoff and landing every time? That's something a player could do.

How can it be boring? Its not if you don't do the same things with each class. They each have separate storylines which is what I like.

How can it be boring? Its not if you don't do the same things with each class. They each have separate storylines which is what I like.

except that 90%+ of the quests are shared. I can see only having two *real* playthroughs, one for each faction. After that I'd be spacebarring every quest dialog and/or just pvping outside of my class chain.

:eek:Did you do all the quest there are over 500. Next time dont rush, third new content already coming out next patch 1/18/11 ;) I learned from wow not to rush things game got so damn boring after doing the same thing everyday , so I took my time with this game on purpose

not sure if this is sarcasm, but a huge expansion?

1 flashpoint that was probably in the works for some time during beta already is huge?

would prefer they fix more bugs instead of already adding a new flashpoint

Bam...that's the million dollar quote. Fix the broken content before you give us more broken content...