Fresh Level 50 PvE Gear up Guide

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will I need to have the ear/implant thing to do heroics?:p

Yes; you should be fully outfitted with the highest level earpiece, implants and relics you can find/make/afford. They're a source of additional stats, and the relics also give you short-term boosts, handy for when you need just that little bit more to burn a boss down before he enrages.

Would BM gear be sufficient to start some of the HMs? I mostly pvp, but my guild has been expressing interest in HMs.

Yes, even with the changes BM gear is fine for getting started. Eventually you'll end up carrying 2 sets of gear, one for pvp and one for pve, but for HMs like EV and even the early parts of KP, BM gear will be fine.

Yes, even with the changes BM gear is fine for getting started. Eventually you'll end up carrying 2 sets of gear, one for pvp and one for pve, but for HMs like EV and even the early parts of KP, BM gear will be fine.

If I have a full set of BM, what HMs do you think would be easy enough to run until I got Tionese/Columni? Haha, ty for previous post and in advance. =]

Quite helpful. But if I may ask:

What is the best order? And don't all jump on me; I'm a new 50 and don't know how the armor works.

what i am doing is dailies for mods to put into orange gear-HM FP for commendations to use for Tionese gear with the occasional Columi drop-reg ops for columi drops-HM ops for Rakata drops and Columi weapons <-- this is where i am at now

If I have a full set of BM, what HMs do you think would be easy enough to run until I got Tionese/Columni? Haha, ty for previous post and in advance. =]

Like I said, Eternity Vault, maybe some of Karagga's Palace, and most of the lower to mid-level HM FPs (up to Taral V and Maelstrom at least). You can easily do the story mode versions of EV and KP, which will give you a good start on Tionese/Columni gear; the HMs are for Columni and Rakata.

• 1 year later...

Do not click the above link. It is SWTOR referral program fraud.

Also I want to take this time to alert everyone of a forum rule. Due to the possible "trick" nature of using your referral link to trick someone into unintentionally becoming your referral, we are not allowing use of your referral links here on the forums until this issue is resolved. Whether that is being honest about what the link is, or trying to hide it, it will be removed. Any egregious breach of this rule can result in infraction points.