Companions...

missymarie

Going as a Smuggler currently, and have Corso as my companion. I loathe him. He has the depth of Reality TV.

Can you ditch your companions?

I'm presuming once you get your ship, more companions cross your path, so you can pick/choose who you want to bring with during missions/playtime?

Please tell me I can ditch Corso at some point. I enjoy Smuggler (Gunslinger!) and would rather not ditch the class because of this one (major) flaw.

Going as a Smuggler currently, and have Corso as my companion. I loathe him. He has the depth of Reality TV.

I'm presuming once you get your ship, more companions cross your path, so you can pick/choose who you want to bring with during missions/playtime?

Please tell me I can ditch Corso at some point. I enjoy Smuggler (Gunslinger!) and would rather not ditch the class because of this one (major) flaw.

You can but you'll be gimping yourself. Don't worry though your next companion will be

a wookie you get on Nar Shadda

As soon as you get your next companion you don't have to take Corso with you ever again. Make him your crafting slave, muahahaha! (He's better than that emo protocol droid!)

So basically, play more of the storyline and you get new ones. Thank god. Even though the Wookie is kind of overdone. Better than the Bumpkin. I already have him gathering with 3 skills. Hate Corso.

Thx muchly for the speedy response.

Edited by missymarie

Just mean the Smuggler/Wookie combo. He's mounds better than Corso, all I care about at this point.

But but smugglers have the best companions!

You eventually get a Mon Calamari (Admiral Ackbar species) companion if you're not a Wookiee fan