Weekly Heroic Rewards - Where do you turn these in?

I am playing thru KOTFE with a new level 60 <I haven't played it with any of my regulars yet, as I don't want to lose existing companions > on Imperial Fleet . After completing two of the weekly heroic missions,

I got a couple rewards as follows:

"Locked Supply Crate - Alien Research" which I am supposed to hand to a "doctor oggerebb" which sounds a bit like the hutt NPC that appeared in the Republic Makeb storyline???

" locked supply crate - ancient artifacts" - which I am supposed to turn in to "sena-res".

These rewards are supposed to "grow my alliances research division" and "force enclave", respectively.

They are also Bound to legacy, apparently.

Where are these NPCs?

A bit more explanation of these would be helpful.

I am playing thru KOTFE with a new level 60 <I haven't played it with any of my regulars yet, as I don't want to lose existing companions > on Imperial Fleet . After completing two of the weekly heroic missions,

I got a couple rewards as follows:

"Locked Supply Crate - Alien Research" which I am supposed to hand to a "doctor oggerebb" which sounds a bit like the hutt NPC that appeared in the Republic Makeb storyline???

" locked supply crate - ancient artifacts" - which I am supposed to turn in to "sena-res".

These rewards are supposed to "grow my alliances research division" and "force enclave", respectively.

They are also Bound to legacy, apparently.

Where are these NPCs?

A bit more explanation of these would be helpful.

Here is Dulfy's guide. You have to get through the current part of KotFE to access those folks.

They are on the planet you go to after the chapter 9 ends.. in the war room area..

Oh, great, so I've accumulated these from doing the heroics rounds on Ord Mantell, Coruscant, and Nar Shaddaa (and one BBA mission) on my was-60, now-63 commando, and I'll have to hang on to them until the end of 9? Wheeeeeeee!

• 1 month later...

The fact that these are rewards and there is no way of knowing whom or where to hand them in is terrible game design.

I did a heroic mission I found on the Republic fleet, clicked on the item that transports you right to the area on Alderaan. Was done less than 5 minutes later and had the item that was locked in my inventory.

I read the description and figure I need to find Dr. Oggurobb. Where is he? Do I hand it in somewhere in Alderaan? on Makeb? On the Republic fleet? Nope! It is for an NPC and a planet I haven't even been to yet (haven't started the Fallen Empire chapters yet). *face palm* *shakes face*

Thank you for your help here. It has solved the mystery. *cheers*

• 1 month later...
Thank you for help... That locked crates really strange idea. I have 7 61-65 lvl characters... Aand i must do same KOTFE story for ALL of them? That is... strange

The crates are Bound to Legacy, so it's enough to complete the KotFE story on one character, then send all your crates to that character and have him turn them in.

Once you reach maximum influence (rank 20), it makes sense to use a second character for turning in crates so you get some influence out of the crates but you don't have to do KotFE on every character.

The crates are Bound to Legacy, so it's enough to complete the KotFE story on one character, then send all your crates to that character and have him turn them in.

Once you reach maximum influence (rank 20), it makes sense to use a second character for turning in crates so you get some influence out of the crates but you don't have to do KotFE on every character.

As far as I know maximum rank is 50.

Yep. Thanks. Just use that new mechanic. Thanks god its bound to legacy! That ocked boxes remind me best part of diablo 3, but with awesome content of SW Tor. Now it's really fun farming that heroics. Very awesome.)

Ps Sry. Bad english

The fact that these are rewards and there is no way of knowing whom or where to hand them in is terrible game design.

They were obviously made with the assumption that people would've done the TFE storyline to get from 60-65 and not level up doing previous content. Had you done the storyline, as intended, then you wouldn't have to ask where to turn them in, or who to turn them in to since the description plainly tells you. You meet them all (Hylo Viz, Dr. Oggorub, Sana-Rae and Admiral Aygo) near the end of chapter IX. :rolleyes:

Edited by PorsaLindahl

They were obviously made with the assumption that people would've done the TFE storyline to get from 60-65 and not level up doing previous content. Had you done the storyline, as intended, then you wouldn't have to ask where to turn them in, or who to turn them in to since the description plainly tells you. You meet them all (Hylo Viz, Dr. Oggorub, Sana-Rae and Admiral Aygo) near the end of chapter IX. :rolleyes:

There are a lot of reasons not to do the TFE storyline. One big one is losing half your companions. Another is mind numbing tedium doing this for 6-7 alts. Another is not wanting to do the Revan content at the moment, but being completely and stupidly cut off from it if you do...there's actually a long list and game designers who don't know that people rarely do "what's intended" need to find another line of work...

There are a lot of reasons not to do the TFE storyline. One big one is losing half your companions. Another is mind numbing tedium doing this for 6-7 alts. Another is not wanting to do the Revan content at the moment, but being completely and stupidly cut off from it if you do...there's actually a long list and game designers who don't know that people rarely do "what's intended" need to find another line of work...

1. Losing your companions is temporary - If you really want them back before any alerts, use the terminal in the base. The ones that are "gated" aren't that time consuming to get back - with the exception of them tying Loken to the Rakghoul event. Argument invalid.

2. The OP obviously hasn't done TFE the first time or he wouldn't have posed the question to begin with. Anyone that has done TFE even once knows the answer. "Alts" argument invalidl.

3. Being cut-off from content that you don't want to do... Aside from token 60's, no one's cut-off from going back to do previous content after TFE. Argument dismissed.

The supply crates should be initiative enough to do TFE at least once. And any crates that are collected prior to doing it can be stockpiled and turned in by any legacy character.

Whoever coined the phrase "There is no stupid question" was an idiot. There are plenty of stupid questions. If you pick up a coupon that says "Get $10 off X at a Y Stores near you." And you ask someone else "Where do I go to use this coupon? I want to save $10 on a new X." The information is right there (just like in the tool-tip for those crates).

In the immortal words of Major Benson Winifred Payne "One! Don't you feel dumb?" :rolleyes:

Being cut-off from content that you don't want to do... Aside from token 60's, no one's cut-off from going back to do previous content after TFE. Argument dismissed.

Error.

Chapters One to Three, Forged Alliances, Shadow of Revan, and Rise of the Empire are all blocked for any character that starts KotFE, either by asking to start it, or by starting at 60.

Error.

Chapters One to Three, Forged Alliances, Shadow of Revan, and Rise of the Empire are all blocked for any character that starts KotFE, either by asking to start it, or by starting at 60.

I stand corrected if this is true. I have no one that's done TFE without having done SOR.

In this case, it's the player's choice. Leap ahead, pay the consequences. Or stick to the storyline and let it play out. But don't make the choice to skip it, then whine about not being able to do it. You made a choice. You have to deal with the results of that choice. How about that? Another case where choice matters. :eek:

• 1 year later...
WHere does it say that you're not supposed to do these heroics until after you've done KotFE? I've recently started characters from scratch to experience the story from the start, and when I go to a new planet as part of the story and pick up the heroic quests, I didn't see anything to indicate that I should not do those until after FE. To assume that everyone skips the main story content is a bit asinine, don't you think?

• 2 weeks later...
WHere does it say that you're not supposed to do these heroics until after you've done KotFE? I've recently started characters from scratch to experience the story from the start, and when I go to a new planet as part of the story and pick up the heroic quests, I didn't see anything to indicate that I should not do those until after FE. To assume that everyone skips the main story content is a bit asinine, don't you think?

It doesn't say it anywhere. It isn't true. You can do them whenever you like.

BUT.

If your character is level 61+, you'll get locked crates as rewards, and these crates are only useful after you have completed Chapter IX of KotFE.

But you can do the H2 missions whenever you like (subject to the rules about weekly versus daily versus whatever).

• 1 month later...
I enjoy the game my way. since I pay the bills it seems that's ok. suffering locked crates ad nausea doesn't improve my game enjoyment.

You could use your instant 65 to create a char that has access to the Odessen base and can turn in the legacy bound crates. What you get from the crates is either legacy bound or bind on equip, so you can send it back to your main.

You could also just put those 4 stacks of locked crates in your legacy hold. The day may come where you have done KotFE to Chapter 9 and would enjoy doing hard-mode star fortresses, but are fed up with doing heroics.

Edited by Mubrak