Sage / Inquisitor DPS Stream

MoveTheRanks

LOL... love the hate.... always makes me laugh.

Anyways, was gonna hit you up on there but thinking about doing the same thing.

Couple questions:

1. Is it picking up music coming from your PC? Anything on your playlist gets played on twitch?

2. Assuming you're putting voice on it through a mic, what I'm wondering is will it relay the voices on vent as well? I'm not gonna give people a commentary like you do... but I'm sure people would get a laugh out of our vent conversations.

3. How much does it effect performance? Got a pretty up to date rig... but not gonna bother if it drags me down too much.

Thanks in advance and kudos for playing a sage well... rolling a sorc as we speak. :D

Couple questions:

1. Is it picking up music coming from your PC? Anything on your playlist gets played on twitch?

2. Assuming you're putting voice on it through a mic, what I'm wondering is will it relay the voices on vent as well? I'm not gonna give people a commentary like you do... but I'm sure people would get a laugh out of our vent conversations.

3. How much does it effect performance? Got a pretty up to date rig... but not gonna bother if it drags me down too much.

Twitch currently has a huge policy issue with music streaming the support section in their site gives you a 50 page run down on what you can do and not do, needless to say 90% of all the channels could be reported and removed if you wanted too for music streaming violations. -Luckily they don't enforce it much unless a bunch of people report you, which is known to happen with rival streamers.

It will relay anything you set it too. When i stream i usually keep vent and my responses but keep skype off from being played in the stream. -Its good for rated since in some competitive play match ups some teams are **** enough to eyeball your stream to hear what you are doing. (happens alot on wow 2100 rated if the enem knows ur streaming.)

Performance really depends on your rig, on my old comp it would lag some and i felt the pain of streaming as it was somewhat low on response time, since then i got a drool worthy machine and i barely notice the difference. If you have SSD's on your comp with a good net service you can cheat it since streaming will become almost simultaneous and cuts the lag. you can also shrink the resolution to help stream performance but the best stream size currently is 1080p which is what most people actually enjoy watching and it doesn't make things look like your playing super nintendo.

-Hope this helps. If you need help testing out your channel let me know ill give you a hand.

Edited by Cybridwarform

Twitch currently has a huge policy issue with music streaming the support section in their site gives you a 50 page run down on what you can do and not do, needless to say 90% of all the channels could be reported and removed if you wanted too for music streaming violations. -Luckily they don't enforce it much unless a bunch of people report you, which is known to happen with rival streamers.

It will relay anything you set it too. When i stream i usually keep vent and my responses but keep skype off from being played in the stream. -Its good for rated since in some competitive play match ups some teams are **** enough to eyeball your stream to hear what you are doing. (happens alot on wow 2100 rated if the enem knows ur streaming.)

Performance really depends on your rig, on my old comp it would lag some and i felt the pain of streaming as it was somewhat low on response time, since then i got a drool worthy machine and i barely notice the difference. If you have SSD's on your comp with a good net service you can cheat it since streaming will become almost simultaneous and cuts the lag. you can also shrink the resolution to help stream performance but the best stream size currently is 1080p which is what most people actually enjoy watching and it doesn't make things look like your playing super nintendo.

-Hope this helps. If you need help testing out your channel let me know ill give you a hand.

Good deal... gracias senior!

And def wouldn't be showing any rated on there. Competition can be tough as is. :D Not trying to give anyone an extra advantage. ;)

GL! i love keeping an eye out for good streamers it helps me pass the time at work instead of listening to people bich about benchwarrants and wanting a new courtdate. -the wonders of being a judge's assistant :p

LOL I hear ya... I use the forums to keep me busy while stuck in the office. All my streaming would be at night and on wkends. I'll keep ya posted if I get fired up.

LOL... love the hate.... always makes me laugh.

Anyways, was gonna hit you up on there but thinking about doing the same thing.

Couple questions:

Thanks in advance and kudos for playing a sage well... rolling a sorc as we speak. :D

I'd suggest doing it. I just started streaming on twitch like 4 or 5 days ago. I figured if I'm going to be playing anyway, might as well. It took me all of 2 hours to get everything setup and going and I knew nothing about it going in. I'm sure my guild vent on Friday and Saturday nights must be at least semi entertaining after all the adult beverages if nothing else.

I'd suggest doing it. I just started streaming on twitch like 4 or 5 days ago. I figured if I'm going to be playing anyway, might as well. It took me all of 2 hours to get everything setup and going and I knew nothing about it going in. I'm sure my guild vent on Friday and Saturday nights must be at least semi entertaining after all the adult beverages if nothing else.

Exactly what I was thinking. Even if the game play isn't always entertaining I know the conversations will be. Plus we normally do pretty well with our 2-3 man premades in regular WZ's (I wouldn't stream the little bit of rated we do) and we also run ops a couple times a week so maybe it'll be informational for a few people who are having troubles with tactics.

I know you saw the thread I started too... would like to show off our 2 man sorc wrecking crew that me and my boy have been running. It's so damn fun to play that I would hope it's somewhat fun to watch.

Not sure where the hate is coming from in this thread.

As for the title, I assume you mean sorcerer, not inquisitor.

Nope... he's never gone to his advanced trainer. Level 50 inquisitor sleeper class.

NERF inquisitors! :p

I checked it out for a few... he's a sage.

Edited by UGLYMRJ