[R] The First Order - LFM Progression Raiders

MistyKat

Hello Harbinger,

Ninja Pirates, a raid group in TFO, is currently in need of an RDPS and Tank to fill it's ranks. We are 10/10 HM DF/DP and have it on farm. We run Mon/Tues 6-10pm PST. We are currently preparing to work on NiM content.

We Shot First, another raid group in TFO, is currently in need of a Tank (Shadow or Vanguard Preferred but anything works), and another range DPS (any Class). We are 10/10 HM DF/DP and have it on farm. We run Wed 7-10pm PST and Sun 6-9pm PST. We are currently preparing to work on NiM content.

We do not expect you to be fully geared and knowing the fights is not necessary. We do however expect you to have raid awareness, know your class and have a positive attitude. Wiping on trash/bosses will happen often in a higher level progression group and if you can't handle wiping on the same boss for 4 hours straight then this is not the group you are looking for. We aim to be a team and that means helping each and every one in the group out. We joke around often, so a sense of humor is also a must!

Please contact Kamerzin on our guild website or in-game if you are interested and we can set up a trial run.

More information about Ninja Pirates can be found here along with the application. You may need to click 'join' on our website to view.

If you are just looking for a guild to join no app is necessary, all are welcome!

Noelle

Edited 4/1 to reflect current role needs.

Edited by MistyKat
Fix Title

• 2 weeks later...
Trialing a Tank tonight in We Shot First. We are still looking for skilled DPS in both raid groups. As I've said before gear is not an issue but you must be able to play your toon well and know your rotation inside and out. Frequent parsing is a must! Parsec and Mumble are also required in these groups. Edited by MistyKat

I'm currently looking for a guild for myself and (possibly) two others. I have a gunnery commando and guardian tank as my two main toons. My brother has a tele sage, shadow tank, and sentinel (on pub side); his toons are solid, but hasnt done HM Oricon much. My dad has a tele sage and seer sage; bother are solid as well, but little HM Oricon experience. My commando has been through and cleared HM Fortress several times, but only through Raptus (multiple times) on Palace. If TFO has room and is in need of some extra toons, lemme know!

Pub side: Chel'naka, Lideana, Kaylán (alt-0225), Aur'um

Imp side: Xaemus, Catae'gis

Edited by GorfianDoomster

I'm currently looking for a guild for myself and (possibly) two others. I have a gunnery commando and guardian tank as my two main toons. My brother has a tele sage, shadow tank, and sentinel (on pub side); his toons are solid, but hasnt done HM Oricon much. My dad has a tele sage and seer sage; bother are solid as well, but little HM Oricon experience. My commando has been through and cleared HM Fortress several times, but only through Raptus (multiple times) on Palace. If TFO has room and is in need of some extra toons, lemme know!

Pub side: Chel'naka, Lideana, Kaylán (alt-0225), Aur'um

Imp side: Xaemus, Catae'gis

Update: at the moment, my dad and brother have conflicting times for the raids posted above, so I would be the only one to join. Recently cleared HM DP on my commando, and my tank is well geared but has only done HM DP up to raptus, and not DF at all.

Sorry that its been a few days since I last spoke with you. If you still need a good rdps, I'll be on the game tonight (friday) and tomorrow (saturday).

Hope to hear from you!

We seem to be missing each other. I will be on later tonight and tomorrow night on my scoundrel.

• 4 weeks later...