[Official High Resolution Textures Post] Can we get a clarification on this?

Adelbert

Why yes, the reasonable adult that has to come into a online forum for an MMO and result to ad hominems :rolleyes:

Just because a complex sounding word or phrase is used a lot, doesn't mean you understand it.

He made no ad hominem attacks in his post.

an Ad Hominem is a personal attack in lieu of an argument. Which means, the personal attack is replacing the argument.

His post pointed out that people whining are whining because they don't understand the difficulty of coding, and trying to fix bugs, which quite difficult , and fixing one bug can create multiple more ( Look at Bethseda as an example of this. ) He did not say that they are whining because they are whiners.

So please, just because a catch phrase gets popular online, doesn't mean you can go around using it without actually knowing what it means. Using complex sounding words and phrases doesn't make you smarter, instead, understanding such phrases and words makes you smarter. When you use them incorrectly to go on the offensive against someone, it just makes you look stupid.

Edited by ZexMarquies

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just say. If they fail to deliver on this issue. Then they need to walk away and let the community take over. AKA the guys that have redone GTAIV and Now Skyrim.

Skyrim is a nice ohhh :rolleyes: game. but with the community packs in place. the game is AHHH!!!!!!! :D

So give us what we need or we can start cutting into this game and making it unforgettable.

except for that guy over there------> (always that one guy)

he changed this lightsaber to a fish and his sith looks like Link, and all females are nude.

And if you have seen the capability of the GTAIV modders. we dont care if ultra settings puts our super quad SLI into 2-5FPS. let us be the judge. Show us your best.

Edited by kleners

Battlefield 3 too. A lot of PC games nowadays feel like ports of console games. Its a shame really.

Hmm not wanting to sink your Bellyboat, but The frostbite 2.0 engine, is probably THE best optimized engine currently available for pc.

is is NOT a port, Skyrim is a port( cpu dependant)

BF3

on my system uses my Vcards to the max

and my cpu is only used for half its capability = result = very good performance, no stutters no lag and amazing smooth gameplay

GTX 580 sli asus dcII

i7 960 @ 3.8ghz

Just because a complex sounding word or phrase is used a lot, doesn't mean you understand it.

He made no ad hominem attacks in his post.

an Ad Hominem is a personal attack in lieu of an argument. Which means, the personal attack is replacing the argument.

His post pointed out that people whining are whining because they don't understand the difficulty of coding, and trying to fix bugs, which quite difficult , and fixing one bug can create multiple more ( Look at Bethseda as an example of this. ) He did not say that they are whining because they are whiners.

So please, just because a catch phrase gets popular online, doesn't mean you can go around using it without actually knowing what it means. Using complex sounding words and phrases doesn't make you smarter, instead, understanding such phrases and words makes you smarter. When you use them incorrectly to go on the offensive against someone, it just makes you look stupid.

You're right, I should have just use "Why yes, the reasonable adult that has to come into a online forum for an MMO and results to personal attacks on those that disagree with him";)

Edited by Caonimah