Your SWTOR Class T-Shirt Motto

DunderMiff

Ok so I figured it might be a good idea to start a thread like this to see what people think of their classes. Especially for those people that have some pride in their class, this could be a good way for them to have some fun. For any class you play, come up with a motto or saying you would put on a t-Shirt. It could be funny, serious, whatever. Any clever ideas you can come up with. Let's get creative with it and see if we can actually make something of this thread. If nothing else it can be a good thread to come to to get away from all the doom and gloom that 95% of these forums are comprised of :D

Haha better than anything I could think of for the shadow so far. And for some reason with shadow I can only come up with sexual innuendo type stuff, for instance:

Jedi Shadow:

We like to poke it from behind.

Edited by DunderMiff

Shadow :

See ? Stealth isn't working, you saw me.

PS : I never had any issues with stealth but I couldn't came with anything funny other than that.

And the other one I wrote but that maybe is better for Sage or Consular in general :

Caution Rockfall

Sniper :

What's this red pinpoint on your forehead ?

Operative :

(In the stance of their legacy emote - 2 big knives) Do you think I'll be able to take the airplane ?

Commando :

The first one kidding about the size of my weapon...

Marauder :

I follow my passions... one more lightsaber, twice as much pleasure.

Guardian :

(In the stance where waving the hand like when taunting) I'm not the guy you're looking for.

Sorceror :

I would have sworn I heard the thunder.

Edited by Altheran

We have some pretty good ones so far! Seem to mainly be getting some shadow/sin love. Here is one for the gunslinger:

I swear, these are NOT hairdryers!

Anyone who has played gunslinger should get that, and to anyone who hasn't, some of the pistols you get literally look like you are dual wielding hairdryers

Jedi Sage: Because throwing boulders worked pretty well for the Ewoks.

Sith Sorcerer: UNLIMITED POWER!!! ...oh wait. OOF.

Operative: Who needs hit when all my attacks ignore defenses?

Gunslinger: GET TO THE COVA!

Commando: Some say they outsmart me. Maybe. But they not outsmart bullet.

Jedi Guardian: Your knockback didn't work? Let me show you the dance of my people.

Sith Marauder: It's hard to be taken seriously when my master goes by the title of Darth Burger-King.

S'all I got for now.

Edited by MimicUnleashed

Smuggler: You may have the force, and flamethrowers, and a crapton of cybernetics and genetic engineering, but I'm not above kicking you in the nads.

This one made me laugh. A lot of good ones so far. Let's see if we can get more!

One for the Sith Sorcerer:

"Just a disgruntled and underpaid electrician!"

Nothing great but it's something. And I am so proud of my phone. I mistyped Sith earlier and it auto corrected it properly! It gets everything else wrong with autocorrect wrong but it knows Sith.

Edited by DunderMiff

Sage: Ready to relive your childhood? *picture of lots of floating pebbles*

Sorcerer: You'll get a real CHARGE out of this.

Shadow/Assassin: This is not the Sentinel/Marauder you're looking for.

Smugger: You didn't need those t*sticles, anyway.

Bounty Hunter: This *ss-whooping's tax-free.

AAAAAAAANNNNNDDDD all I got. :D

Edited by drfumblez

Vanguard: I'm gonna keep hitting you with the butt of my rifle till I see tonsils.

In the same vein as this...

Vanguard: I'm still not sure why, but it works better to just hit 'em with the rifle than to shoot 'em with it.

and...

Vanguard: And you said I was an idiot for putting a taser in my rifle stock!