Can we get a target date for 2.2.1?

JaceMatai

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Title says most of it. Really want to transfer some of my characters. Thanks.

NVM did not see the post by Eric earlier that stated the problems with transfers.

Edited by Wodaz

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

I just posted here, the current target date for 2.2.1 is 6/25. One thing I wanted to stress is that it is not a guarantee that transfers will be in 2.2.1. It is our goal to get them to all of you as fast as we can as a part of 2.2.1, but we will not release it until it is working correctly.

-eric

Hey folks,

I just posted here, the current target date for 2.2.1 is 6/25. One thing I wanted to stress is that it is not a guarantee that transfers will be in 2.2.1. It is our goal to get them to all of you as fast as we can as a part of 2.2.1, but we will not release it until it is working correctly.

-eric

Can we get the togruta's textures fixed by then? Please? Pretty please?

I'm starting to think Bioware should change the companies name. Maybe to "A later date" or "No guarantees"!

You're killin' us Eric. You're KILLIN' US!!!!

I know right.

I also can't stand how they wait until a day or two before the patch comes out to tell you the stuff you've been looking forward to isn't coming for possibly another 2 weeks to a month.

Hey folks,

-eric

*********** **************** ****** ***** ******** ********** . srsly

Just release them with the warning that your achievements will be screwed. Heck, get rid of all my achievements, just let me transfer.

100000000000 times this! Screw my whole Legacy, screw my Reputation from the #ICouldntCareLess Grees, just let me keep my classbuffs. Just don't **** us PvP'ers time and time again. FOR ONCE, PLEASE, FOR ONCE.

Edited by MaDwurschT

I bet the issue is that they are giving some achievements twice. This would cause them to have to give out double the amount of cartel coins for some achievements and god forbid they give a few hundred cartel coins to someone who just paid to transfer >.> Better to just make them wait a few weeks.

Hey folks,

-eric

just curious how many more times are you guys gonna drop the ball with transfers before you actually get them going. You really screwed up a great number of people this week not doing transfers.

Its been more then a year since you first proved you could transfer someone and now you claim more the a year later they don't work?

I do not give a damn about achievments, i do care about getting my main to a new server to the guild i joined to do nightmare mode with.

Hey folks,

-eric

Let me put this in terms you'll understand, Bioware.

No Character Transfers on 6/25 equals Jace Jace don't pay you no more.

Know why? Because I had waited MONTHS to transfer my characters to a certain server. I can wait another two weeks, barely. But any longer than that and I'm done. None of this **** would have happened if you had just freakin' let us pick what server we were going to at consolodations. This. Is. Bantha. ****. We've waited long enough.

Edited by JaceMatai

I couldn't give less of a flying ---- about acheivements. I merely want to consolidate the toons which are scattered across the SWTOR landscape due to the server merges and destination server fiasco of a year ago. you just did and still are giving free transfers to the APAC servers even with the acheivement system as-is. *** !?!?! LET ME GIVE YOU MORE OF MY MONEY ON TOP OF MY SUBSCRIPTION... I WANT TO PAY YOU I don't understand why this is difficult.

I am amazed as always while delaying 2.2 a day and then still not getting transfers sorted out that there was a new pack able to be added to the Cartel Market.. glad to see the priorities are where they should be.

one additional criticism.. you guys had the time to be posting on FB and twitter all day tuesday with silly polls and "which companion is better than what other companion" when you shouldve been working on fixing the issues with 2.2 I know if i miss a deadline at work, but then am playing around on FB my boss would skin me alive and then keep my skull as a trophy like the Predator.

Edited by Feztonio

i couldn't give less of a flying ---- about acheivements. I merely want to consolidate the toons which are scattered across the swtor landscape due to the server merges and destination server fiasco of a year ago. You just did and still are giving free transfers to the apac servers even with the acheivement system as-is. *** !?!?! let me give you more of my money on top of my subscription... I want to pay you i don't understand why this is difficult.

I am amazed as always while delaying 2.2 a day and then still not getting transfers sorted out that there was a new pack able to be added to the cartel market.. Glad to see the priorities are where they should be.

One additional criticism.. You guys had the time to be posting on fb and twitter all day tuesday with silly polls and "which companion is better than what other companion" when you shouldve been working on fixing the issues with 2.2 i know if i miss a deadline at work, but then am playing around on fb my boss would skin me alive and then keep my skull as a trophy like the predator.

Every. Word. Of. This.

Edited by JaceMatai

I want to move some characters and there's no way I'd be willing to lose my achievements to do it.

I worked hard for a lot of them and I want to keep them.

They are a not-insignificant portion of my gameplay.

I want to move some characters and there's no way I'd be willing to lose my achievements to do it.

I worked hard for a lot of them and I want to keep them.

They are a not-insignificant portion of my gameplay.

They could simply release the transfers for the people who don't give one about the achievements with the Caution that they would bug your achievements so you guys can wait untill whenever the **** they're going to release them. SIMPLE AS THAT BIOWARE.