Strongest Jedi?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd consider Anakin to be the third most powerful of them all.

Totally unrestrained and in full use of all his power and skill with no obstruction....we dont know what he would have been at the time. In terms of pure raw strength in the force...

Totally unrestrained and in full use of all his power and skill with no obstruction....we dont know what he would have been at the time. In terms of pure raw strength in the force...

Look at Luke, thats pretty much what Anakin would have been in all of his full power.

Well... I'd say Obi-wan was his equal if not greater if you really compare them.

Anakin was definitely more powerful, if his emotions weren't overwhelming him in that duel on Mustafar, he would have definitely defeated Obi-Wan, in the state he was in on Mustafar, I'd agree, otherwise, definitely not.

Anakin was definitely more powerful, if his emotions weren't overwhelming him in that duel on Mustafar, he would have definitely defeated Obi-Wan, in the state he was in on Mustafar, I'd agree, otherwise, definitely not.

Actuallly Anakin's emotions were giving him power. In the novel, in the beginning Obi-wan got overwhelemed and he could feel the darkness giving off of Anakin.

Ironically it was the other way around. Obi-wan was holding back, he didn't want to kill the man he loved, the man he spent half his life with. He had the chance to kill Anakin 2-3 times and he didn't.

Actuallly Anakin's emotions were giving him power. In the novel, in the beginning Obi-wan got overwhelemed and he could feel the darkness giving off of Anakin.

Ironically it was the other way around. Obi-wan was holding back, he didn't want to kill the man he loved, the man he spent half his life with. He had the chance to kill Anakin 2-3 times and he didn't.

The Dark Side was giving him power, but he was so overwhelmed with the emotions and lack of control, he could never have killed Obi-Wan in that duel.

Also, the RotS novel also states Vader had chances of killing him to, it wasn't just a one way street, Obi-Wan wasn't holding back, Vader wasn't holding back, there were simply pauses, as in all duels, Vader was too arrogant, too uncontrollable, Obi-Wan had every advantage he needed to hold him off.

Just look at Anakin and Obi-Wan vs Dooku II, straight away, he dispatched Kenobi, at this point he was messing around, when Anakin changed forms(they were trying to trick Dooku into a false sense of security) to Djem-So, Dooku didn't stand a chance, he knew Anakin was the best Djem-So user, he knew all of his decades of training and mastery of Makashi, were no match.

The Dark Side was giving him power, but he was so overwhelmed with the emotions and lack of control, he could never have killed Obi-Wan in that duel.

Also, the RotS novel also states Vader had chances of killing him to, it wasn't just a one way street, Obi-Wan wasn't holding back, Vader wasn't holding back, there were simply pauses, as in all duels, Vader was too arrogant, too uncontrollable, Obi-Wan had every advantage he needed to hold him off.

Just look at Anakin and Obi-Wan vs Dooku II, straight away, he dispatched Kenobi, at this point he was messing around, when Anakin changed forms(they were trying to trick Dooku into a false sense of security) to Djem-So, Dooku didn't stand a chance, he knew Anakin was the best Djem-So user, he knew all of his decades of training and mastery of Makashi, were no match.

Vader had chances of killign him and tried to use those but Obi-wan swatted them, Vader's physical force almost crushed Obi's bones. Obi-wan literally had 2-3 times of killing him but he paused and there were all those paragraphs about Anakin being his brother and what not.

If you'd prefer me to pull out the novel, I can.

Vader had chances of killign him and tried to use those but Obi-wan swatted them, Vader's physical force almost crushed Obi's bones. Obi-wan literally had 2-3 times of killing him but he paused and there were all those paragraphs about Anakin being his brother and what not.

If you'd prefer me to pull out the novel, I can.

I'm not claiming your source is wrong, I am claiming the same source and others, show Vader having the upper hand at some points as well, and who is to say Vader could not also defend himself against those openings, the moment Obi-Wan manipulates Vader's steel hand into dropping his lightsaber and losing it to Obi-Wan, does not suggest he could not simply gain his weapon back from either struggling or the force(as seen in the movie) or use the force to stop Obi-Wan.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Firstly, He defeated Darth Vader not Anakin Skywalker, big difference.

Secondly, Anakin had more raw power than Obi-Wan, the novel states this clearly.

A title means the changing in swordsmanship, and character in whatever I guess....