Top 5 PvP Guilds on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

RikuvonDrake

Yoooo Hi'de and all you other people,

Some of the guilds that come to mind when talking about top pvp guilds here on ToFN are FUBAR, Impulse, MVP's White Noise, Ace, Tatoo In, Coral and Rebel Dream. But there are a lot more that can take a spot on the list ( Vitruvians, Harbinger, Yah Man, Republic Wrath's, Meep Meep I'm a Jeep and Devils Dice) then I know of Ruthless as well as Vodka and Balalayka that plays from time to time.

But as I don't play that much PvP I would love to know what guilds you put on a top 5 list, it can be for either ranked or just pvp in general, if possible I would also love if you can name a few key players as well as write a short text of why you think that team are the best. I know the moderators have /follow on all posts made by Hi'de and Gerikke so they will probably read this thread, so at least try to make it a bit civilized.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but the top 5 pvp GUILDS is hard to say

every team can beat every team now (rwz in competitve finaly)

imo its white noise, harbinger, mvps, impulse, ace (not in order)

(have to admit that white noise, bingers, mvps are together for months, dunno about impulse but ace formed like 2 months ago with new 8 ppl. )

Edited by elitegerike

1. Impulse

Recreated their ranked team and went straight to the top, Vivdom, Faaiar, Gragole, Fallen-stalker

2. FUBAR/Imp Fleet Allstars

Changing their name all the time, but still one of the better guilds, Xzarnyan, Feta, Aseko

3. Ace

According to me still awesome, thought they lost the best PT on server, top players are Slidar, Gerikke,

4. MVP's

To be honest, what would Open World PvP be without I'qor, add Light'storm and you have a nice team.

5. White Noise or Harbinger

Sainte, Whasp are p awesome, but Fluffybloodball, Juusto are good as well, don't know who would win a match between those two, feels p even.

Feel free to flame since I left Hi'de out of the list of good players in Impulse.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

but the top 5 pvp GUILDS is hard to say

every team can beat every team now (rwz in competitve finaly)

imo its white noise, harbinger, mvps, impulse, ace (not in order)

(have to admit that white noise, bingers, mvps are together for months, dunno about impulse but ace formed like 2 months ago with new 8 ppl. )

What I mean with top pvp GUILDs is just what is says, what guild has the best players, the best setup and best potential to be outstanding in PvP and win all their games, regardless if it is Ranked PvP, Open World PvP, Events (3v3, 4v4) or just normal premades in warzones. I was thinking about doing a "Best of each class" but that thread was deleted, locked, removed and trashed like 10 times already and the creators banned, so I didn't dare :D

Lolol, ACE losing all their rwz games against Coral and still people choose them over us. This thread is gonna be funny.

all rwz games?

*** u talking about? we only played once when we had first tick, and we capped mid as well but our **** assassin was ninjacapped and lost mid

but we had 3-4 times more kills then u, ask even trsk :D

u have played once with ACE, stop lieng, and que then.

(trsk chooses u over us, coz he plays his alt on imp only lol)

Edited by elitegerike

all rwz games?

*** u talking about? we only played once when we had first tick, and we capped mid as well but our **** assassin was ninjacapped and lost mid

but we had 3-4 times more kills then u, ask even trsk :D

u have played once with ACE, stop lieng, and que then.

This last week we've played once against you and we've at least queued four days 19-00h. Four days in a week, want us to queue more? hahah, maybe it's you who should show up.

Also, we've played more than once against you in the past and all were wins too, so who's lying.

This last week we've played once against you and we've at least queued four days 19-00h. Four days in a week, want us to queue more? hahah, maybe it's you who should show up.

Also, we've played more than once against you in the past and all were wins too, so who's lying.

dont talk about the old ace and old past :D it has NOTHING to do with this new one, we just moved here when we made the REAL TEAM coz we have a guild bank

Lol :D:D Dhaima goin crazy :D I've waited a long time to say this to someone, so here it is my dear guild mistress "Get back in the cage". No but seriously keep on trollin' :D

oh an Harbinger totally deserves to be in that selection of top guilds

Edited by Jojel

The topic of the top 5 guilds playing with there full and "best" line up is a tricky one to discuss because from what i have seen it is rare that people are able to always field that team.

Therefore I am going to go by what I have seen and know of the players and not so much on various ranked teams that get played so far. There is no rank structure here just listing them as I go along.

Coral - They have Trs nothing more needs to be stated.

ACE - Actually queue regularly and have some very good players within their ranks.

Impulse - AFAIK they do not have a full team? but the players that I do know of are very good.

White Noise - I wont judge by there performance in normals but by all accounts they have a very decent team now running.

FUBAR / Imp Fleet All Starz / Whatever - Very rarely see these guys these days however their reputation proceeds them.

Harbinger - A team that queues regularly and from the players I have played with are also very good.

MVP's - I personally know very little but have heard good things about via word of mouth.

I personally think ranked warzones on ToFN are currently in a good state with many teams being competitive.

Orly? so Coral is less Coral without me? Awwww, that's sweet, thanks.

And yeah Jojel, but what makes me really mad is what some people make up about people getting banned or guilds falling apart just because 90% of our old rwz team left the game XD.

And yeah Jojel, but what makes me really mad is what some people make up about people getting banned or guilds falling apart just because 90% of our old rwz team left the game XD.

We still love you Dhaima

MEEP MEEP I'M A JEEP mentioned by OP. I'm very honored. Me guarding left door, Vito on right, NO BOMBS WERE PLANTED.

I recall Rebel Dream beating ACE first time they played rwz together. Couldnt even get through first door in Voidstar amiwrong? No but I think ACE have lots of potential. Get those elitist numberjerks to look above their quickbars first tho.

Haven't met all teams yet, but judging by setup and individuals I would bet on: 1. Impulse, 2 All starz, 3. Coral, 4. Ace, 5. Harbinger/White Noice/MVPs. This is right now, but there are some very interesting changes and teams emerging, creating awesome PvP!

LOL who is said to have been banned :D:D?

MEEP MEEP I'M A JEEP mentioned by OP. I'm very honored. Me guarding left door, Vito on right, NO BOMBS WERE PLANTED.

I recall Rebel Dream beating ACE first time they played rwz together. Couldnt even get through first door in Voidstar amiwrong? No but I think ACE have lots of potential. Get those elitist numberjerks to look above their quickbars first tho.

!

when we got ninjacapped once again just like against coral and had 60 kills against ur 10 kills?

anw the score arround 1-20 to us at all still?

w/e our weakpoint is assassin, since its damn hard to find any good

when we got ninjacapped once again just like against coral and had 60 kills against ur 10 kills?

Please don't include any of the victories over the past few days we have been running comps with people to give them an idea of rankeds and get some experience ourselves.

Not victories you should be building your e-peens off.

Best games i have ever had is against MVPs at their best days. These are match worth playing. Other guilds atm i don't even care do i win them or do i lose them becouse i put so little effort to them.

But good luck to all guilds.

- Weaposlinger

but we had 3-4 times more kills then u, ask even trsk

Gerikke. You didnt get ninja capped. I killed your assassin. Besides that our setup had singe target burst not AOE smash zerg which gave you more DMG etc etc.. which doesnt always wins the games as you noticed. Besides that we didnt run optimal premade without Daima, Kevin.. in any case it was a good game and hopefully we will have more of em.

ps. we lost our shadow rather fast which forced us to play with -1 guy at the mid > less dmg and kills

Edited by NatXiara

Hey now, no hard feelings there mister elite. You are still my favourite fan! Also, power and surge doesnt do objectives. Just sayin!

Edited by Bonsaikitten