Funniest line in game?

Anysao

I just entered the Shrine of Healing on Voss now and my HK just said:

"Complaint: the Shrine of Healing... so this is where the Voss undo all my hard work!"

ROFL!

Omg.. HK's will be hilarious until the end of time!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zash: Good. I saw the last acolyte arrive. I want to see the hopefuls off on their final trial. Where is...umm...What's his name...the red one, Fhon?

Overseer: He finished his trial early so I sent him on rather than keep him waiting for this.

Zash: Pity. I just finished translating the wonderful text this acolyte brought from Tulak Hord's tomb and it's most illuminating. I do not know if the map can be retrieved without it.

SI: Uh oh Fhon's in trouble.

Overseer: It's too late, Fhon already left. You can't just....

Zash: What, give one acolyte an unfair advantage over another? Overseer when is being sith ever been about being fair?

That made me laugh for a good minute.

Edited by NightshadeBlue

Sith Warrior class quest on Voss.

Voss mission-giver is explaining that I need a bone amulet held by a Voss Shaman in order to advance further in the quest line. His last sentence before I leave to retrieve the amulet.

"You need him to give you the Bone."

I laughed pretty hard. Funniest line I've seen in almost any game yet.

Edited by CaptRavenous

Zash: Good. I saw the last acolyte arrive. I want to see the hopefuls off on their final trial. Where is...umm...What's his name...the red one, Fhon?

Overseer: He finished his trial early so I sent him on rather than keep him waiting for this.

Zash: Pity. I just finished translating the wonderful text this acolyte brought from Tulak Hord's tomb and it's most illuminating. I do not know if the map can be retrieved without it.

Zash: What, give one acolyte an unfair advantage over another? Overseer when is being sith ever been about being fair?

That whole chain is awesome. My Favorite part though is... paraphrasing

Harkin: Ffon, you will go to the Library and translate the recently found log of Marka Ragnos as per Lord Vash's request.

Ffon: Yes Overseer

Harkin: Slave, you will enter the man eating beast filled tomb of Tulak Hord, make your way past deadly traps and retrieve a datacron from a pyramid that no one has been able to open for thousands of years.

Inquisitor: At least I'm not going to the Library, yaaaawn!

i remember this one from the beta!

There are many funny lines. But I love this one... it may have been covered but it is worth repeating. The whole scene makes me laugh every time and most especially the tubbie remark.

HOOOOOOOOOLY CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESE! :eek:

I loved that... I'm laughing so hard I can't stop! :D

Now I want to play a BH! :rolleyes:

These may not be the funniest but they made me smile. Playing a trooper on both occasions:

1) Alderaan- talking to Katei Panteer:-

You: I'll take him down as long as it's a good Republican man who replaces him

Katei: If you get Bouris Ulgo off the throne I don't care if you replace him with a Wookiee!

2) Nar Shadda Bonus Quest:-

IK-4C: Republic Special Forces target will be stored for later elimination.

You: Pipe down rust bucket. My combat droid's spare parts are bigger than you.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/lost_meteor/Screenshot_2012-06-07_18_43_40_878854_zpsff79642d.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/lost_meteor/Screenshot_2012-06-07_18_43_46_186157_zps5abd9417.jpg

Imperial Officer-

The only arrival code we've received is for Imperial Starship 2423T6H3L5, Pilot Lieutenant Commander Ina'irolia'kleoni, of the Chiss Alliance.

Montague (My Smuggler with Legacy Chiss unlocked)

"I know I don't look very Chiss. My parent's were surprised, too."

Me IRL-

"But...I AM a Chiss! :( "

Trymbo: "Have you been talking to my wife? Don't listen to her, she's been dead 20 years now" "You are clearly not a gundark, your ears are too small." "If you do die, please do come back and tell me all about it, wont you..."

Pretty much anything that guy says has me in stitches every time. :)