Logging in proplem

phantomsentinal

Is anyone else having login issues on swtor today or just me?

It says "The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums for the lastest updates on the status of this service"

But I cant see anyone else having the proplem

yea same issue here too. bioware is working as intended. at least working as expected.

What if.....

Crisis On Umbara was Bioware's last chance to save the game...

...and they failed.

Have EA just pulled the plugs?

All The Best

yeah and Vader just walked into the Bioware offices and acted out the corridor scene from Rogue One on the staff :D

With all the technical issues this game has had in terms of logins and server queues for months now, it seems whatever company EA picked to maintain the servers they migrated the game data to months ago is apparently crap either in hardware or service. I guess yet another of their penny-pinching moves to reduce costs and nickle and dime more revenue out of this game backfired. GG.

Is anyone else having login issues on swtor today or just me?

It says "The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums for the lastest updates on the status of this service"

But I cant see anyone else having the proplem

Same thing happening to me right now. 1:38pm eastern

Also, my CC shows as zero. Which tells me they are having an issue with accounts/ authentication.

I can not log into my account page (tried several browsers on several computers, using different ISP connections, same result). So hey Bioware, if you KNOW you have an issue with login servers and account info, could you do us a favor please and update us? We ARE sort of the reason you are employed. So what is up with the authentication servers and the setup in general?

Also, my CC shows as zero. Which tells me they are having an issue with accounts/ authentication.

I can not log into my account page (tried several browsers on several computers, using different ISP connections, same result). So hey Bioware, if you KNOW you have an issue with login servers and account info, could you do us a favor please and update us? We ARE sort of the reason you are employed. So what is up with the authentication servers and the setup in general?

twitter says they're looking into it, according to another thread

Hey folks,

We are aware of the login issues and are working with our partners to resolve them ASAP. I will pass on more info as I have it.

-eric

/thumbs up. At least we know we haven't been forgotten, since the login in failure screen says to check the forums. I really hope your partners aren't under 5 feet of water...

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

Quick note for those of you who are already in-game. You may see your Cartel Coins listed as 0. This is a side effect of the login issue, your coins are fine and the balance will show properly once we resolve the issue.

-eric

Hey folks,

We are aware of the login issues and are working with our partners to resolve them ASAP. I will pass on more info as I have it.

-eric

I sincerely hope you extend the current double XP/CXP/Valor event, since due to technical issues out of players' control they can't actually benefit from it at present.