Conquer your nightmares

Put your guild’s coordination and skill to the ultimate test as you conquer twelve nightmarish bosses on the planets of Asation and Darvannis in two newly upgraded Level 55 Nightmare Mode Operations coming soon in Game Update 2.2: Operation Nightmare. Fight for a chance to earn a brand new set of Kell Dragon gear, the most powerful PvE gear available, along with two new stunning vehicles.

Read More

I've ran through all of the Ops, but I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the one with the green eyes and chest piece in the center of the banner. Can anyone tell me who that is? Some bonus boss my Guild decided not to tell me about?

Anyway, looks like it should be good. Thanks, Bioware/EA!

Edited by bionamaster

I've ran through all of the Ops, but I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the one with the green eyes and chest piece in the center of the banner. Can anyone tell me who that is? Some bonus boss my Guild decided not to tell me about?

Anyway, looks like it should be good. Thanks, Bioware/EA!

It's not a boss. That's just the statue that stands at the back in the area where you fight the last boss in S&V.

There's a similar statue in the Dark Temple of Dromund Kaas.

Edited by Birtram

So, there is something that confuses me...

For TfB NiM it states:

Conquer these nightmarish enemies for a chance to earn a brand new set of Kell Dragon gear, the most powerful PvE gear available, as well as an exclusive “Helix Hyperpod” Vehicle!

and for S&V NiM:

Defeating the Hutt Cartel’s ruthless mercenaries and beasts will require more coordination than ever before. Put your endurance to the ultimate test in this nightmarish battle. Rewards include a new “Titan 6 Containment Mode” Vehicle and the elite Kell Dragon gear set!

So, there are 2 sets coming? Kell Dragon and Elite Kell Dragon? If that's true, it makes actually no sense to run TfB anymore once S&V NiM is available. Why should you go and farm a lower level gear set?!

Any word on this, BW?

So, there is something that confuses me...

For TfB NiM it states:

Conquer these nightmarish enemies for a chance to earn a brand new set of Kell Dragon gear, the most powerful PvE gear available, as well as an exclusive “Helix Hyperpod” Vehicle!

and for S&V NiM:

Defeating the Hutt Cartel’s ruthless mercenaries and beasts will require more coordination than ever before. Put your endurance to the ultimate test in this nightmarish battle. Rewards include a new “Titan 6 Containment Mode” Vehicle and the elite Kell Dragon gear set!

So, there are 2 sets coming? Kell Dragon and Elite Kell Dragon? If that's true, it makes actually no sense to run TfB anymore once S&V NiM is available. Why should you go and farm a lower level gear set?!

Any word on this, BW?

You've misread it. If the 'elite' were part of the name of the gear it would be capitalized :p In this case it's not, meaning that it is being used as a description rather than the name of the gear. The gear sets dropped from the two operations are the same.

Since both of the game updates for nightmare mode (2.2 and 2.2.2.) are built around the new content being the new tier of gear. Can you please make it so nightmare mode TFB and S&V have their own lockouts and do not share one with hard mode anymore.

Because as you put it:

Rally your guild and prepare to progress through a total of twelve nightmarishly challenging bosses at Level 55 and earn great rewards! This update will be released in two parts, starting with Terror From Beyond

There is no reason that an update that exciting and nightmarish and offering great rewards should share a lockout with hard mode.

Any chance, for once, that when you introduce a new operation, we have the Storymode, Hardmode and Nightmare mode added together? Adding nightmare mode in a later patch and calling that a content patch is pretty retarded Edited by Mossesman

They usually don't post metrics that aren't conducive to supporting the game, so probably not. :(

Curious...any chance we could ever see the metrics on what % of the population is able to clear things like SM/HM/NiM Ops? Not of the older Ops, only of the newer ones.

Curious...any chance we could ever see the metrics on what % of the population is able to clear things like SM/HM/NiM Ops? Not of the older Ops, only of the newer ones.

The only data we have is that 38% of players have ever played an operation (

), though the data is a little old. ;)

But it seems like the percentage of HM/NiM is a little higher than progression players would like.

So... This brings new things to do to the well organised players... What about the rest of us, legacy l48 for example, who play more solo style? Well... Nothing for us then... Wait, there is something: Now with l55 gear, I can finally see what's happening in a classic op. NOOO, I cant do that! I have to spam the chat to do it, no group finder option.

:mad:

Ok, I ll despense with the trol style. In synopsis... Lets us, l55s who want to do the classic ops, even story mode, to use the group finder. This gives us NEW content. It's even already designed. Otherwise, all I have to do is... load my l55 chars with full pvp gear and then... start other chars. How many more dailies could I possibly do...

So... This brings new things to do to the well organised players... What about the rest of us, legacy l48 for example, who play more solo style? Well... Nothing for us then... Wait, there is something: Now with l55 gear, I can finally see what's happening in a classic op. NOOO, I cant do that! I have to spam the chat to do it, no group finder option.

:mad:

Ok, I ll despense with the trol style. In synopsis... Lets us, l55s who want to do the classic ops, even story mode, to use the group finder. This gives us NEW content. It's even already designed. Otherwise, all I have to do is... load my l55 chars with full pvp gear and then... start other chars. How many more dailies could I possibly do...

So you're a solo player who wants to do group content easily, without having to put in any effort other than clicking a group finder to be able to participate?

Because finding a guild that suits your needs, or finding like minded people and setting up a guild, or interacting with people, talking in global etc. is too hard work?

I despair.