Brief Server Maintenance: April 11th

EricMusco

Just a reminder in case it was missed. The event is not going to show as active on your XP bar like it did previously, but you will still receive the multiplier when killing enemies and completing Missions.

If you think the bonus isn't working, please let me know what server you are on and what zone you were in at the time.

Thanks!

-eric

Today , 04:29 PM | #25

EDIT REPORT POST QUOTE

My Account Didnt Got Back The XP Boost My Characters In @The Progenitor

I Need Assitance Thanks

Hey folks,

We will be performing a brief server maintenance starting around 8AM Central / 6AM Pacific this morning. We expect this maintenance to last approximately 1 hour. This maintenance is to extend the XP / CXP event until April 18th. There will not be a patch to download.

Date: Today, April 11th

Time: 6AM Pacific

Maintenance: Should last around 1 hour

Patch: No patch, but this will extend the XP / CXP event until 4/18.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

and with this maintenance comes new bugs! THEY BROKE THE LOGIN SCREEN!! I can't log in! after entering my password and hitting enter, it just keeps saying an unspecified error occurred with the patch and to try to download it again......what?

I'm not seeing adjusted experience levels in the mission log. I haven't completed any missions yet, but it would certainly appear that there is no bonus being applied. Numbers aren't supposed to lie, are they? =)

just completed a mission, in the log it showed 75k XP but after turning in the mission i received 188k XP.

and with this maintenance comes new bugs! THEY BROKE THE LOGIN SCREEN!! I can't log in! after entering my password and hitting enter, it just keeps saying an unspecified error occurred with the patch and to try to download it again......what?

That's a bit raider error. That's always existed. Just close the launcher, right click the task bar, open your task manager​, stop all bitraider processes and then right click your game shortcut, open the file location and delete the bitraider folder and then restart the launcher.

To permanently prevent the error, remove bitraider as per this link here

Edited by Nightblazer

• Dev Post
I'm not seeing adjusted experience levels in the mission log. I haven't completed any missions yet, but it would certainly appear that there is no bonus being applied. Numbers aren't supposed to lie, are they? =)

For Missions it will not show up in the totals in the Mission log, but you will actually receive the multiplied value (check your chat log after completion).

-eric

ESO has a large expansion with a new class coming in June. BW needs to get their **** together.

This exactly. ZoS listens to their players, mostly, and their expansions are much , much MUCH larger than what we get from BW, and more frequent, and the amount of bugs in them are far far faaaaaaaaaaaaar fewer.

Hey folks,

We will be performing a brief server maintenance starting around 8AM Central / 6AM Pacific this morning. We expect this maintenance to last approximately 1 hour. This maintenance is to extend the XP / CXP event until April 18th. There will not be a patch to download.

Date: Today, April 11th

Time: 6AM Pacific

Maintenance: Should last around 1 hour

Patch: No patch, but this will extend the XP / CXP event until 4/18.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Hi Eric:

I want to ask about artifact/Legendary gear dropping rate in T3 crate when you already at command rank 300. I am already at rank 300 a while ago and due to extremely unluckiness I got only 1 242 gear in about 150 crates, and then I started saving them for 5.2 hoping I would get better dropping rate for 242, but after reading 5.2 patch notes you did not mention about T3 dropping rate at CR 300... did you mean to say that at command rank 300 we are not gonna get same higher dropping rate for 242 gear as command rank 280 or 290? If this is the case it really sucks? We grind more then the new players and we spent much more time, we are suppose to get highest rate for 242 gears at 300 from T3 crates. I m sorry due to my unluckiness I get all garbage from my previous crates but I do want to gear up with more 242s in 5.2 and enjoy the new contents, now it seems you let us down badly ?:(

Edited by royren

For Missions it will not show up in the totals in the Mission log, but you will actually receive the multiplied value (check your chat log after completion).

-eric

Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification. I'll make sure my wife also understands this as well. The accelerated leveling thanks to the bonus is one of the things that brought her back to the game. She has a Smuggler that's higher level now than her original Sith Marauder (only 55, RotHC was the only exp out when she left). I'm personally hoping she continues to play, but she hates level grinds, ergo she loves WoW. /smh

[EDIT]

just completed a mission, in the log it showed 75k XP but after turning in the mission i received 188k XP.

AH! Most excellent! Thanks!!!

Edited by PhuriousRhayge

• 2 weeks later...